Why do people dislike people who gank

It’s ok bro. We get it :smiley:

My guy, you’re here the same as me :smiley:

Projecting much? :smiley:

Huh. Aggressive how bruv?

Angry? I’m laughing bruv. At you :smiley:

Hm. You seem a bit sensitive lad. Maybe Stardew is better for you? It has better safe spaces :smiley:

Well, that’s been the only posts dev’s have commented on in forever.

It does tend to smack of favoritism :smiley:

We all know why he won’t :smiley:

Ah. So you admit not to playing.

Got it :smiley:

But it is obvious you are my guy :smiley: And you don’t even know how you gave yourself away :smiley:

An insult.

Insult + insinuation about being a slave

Insult’s again.

again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again, asuming that you know we are bad.

You just admiting that you are here only to attack people.

Again

Again

Again

Again, your elitism is showing, makes it sound like you are an army veteren and you bring your real life experiences into a video game that is meant to be fun.

Again

Again

All you do is insult and attack people, then you get happy because “you won”.
You just don’t see it.

We are not here to “win” argument’s by pushing other people down, that is just childish and shows a lack of confidence.

Go out in the real world and “win” without being a dick, it will be good for you.

2 Likes

Please, Gix. Not in front of everyone :worried:

How so? It was an honest opinion as you did seem to be confused :smiley:

Whoa. Those hot yoga classes must be paying off with that reach huh? Of course you left the context out of that dude was spamming the forums for days, hateposting, but had said he was going to leave :smiley:

How so? Its true innit? You see posts all the time, this one included, where people cannot even avoid a simple gank. People can’t fit ships right, use F10, use local, use d-scan, or use the myriad of tools, both in game and meta to stay alive.

It’s facts bro :smiley:

They do? They couldn’t figure out how to kill a gank nado. A gank nado got 9k EHP bruh.

Again, truth :smiley:

Still truth :smiley:

Still truth, and how is that even insulting? It’s a statement of opinion bruv :smiley:

Um. You don’t bro. You displayed you don’t. But I educated you so you should be ok :smiley:

Um. That’s a far reach again ROFL.

Um no, it actually means what it says LOL. At least have the dignity to admit you got ROFLcoptered.

I mean you can’t even find a friend to spring a gate trap, friend :frowning: That is rather sad.

I mean people are. You are. Look at how much emotions you got invested in this thread toward me :smiley:

Again, truth :smiley:

Oh? But it’s true bruv. Mm no, not a vet and I def don’t confuse vidya games with real life :smiley: You’re looking for Razorback on that one.

I have however, played a plethora of MMOs/MUDs since 1995 :smiley:

How is that an insult? I believe them to be lying :smiley:

ROFL. See this is what just makes me straight ROFL for real, for real.

This assumption that in-game or forum behavior has any bearing on how you act in real life. Your condescending attitude makes me LOL :smiley:

I’m plenty confident bruv, hence why space pixels don’t make me mad :smiley:

Also, let me share with you a story. There used to be a PK on GL back in the day. Ruthless killer. Absolute beast in PvP. He’d kill a day 1 noob or a 3 year vet with equal impunity. Dry loot, every single time. No quarter asked, none given.

Well, some people organized a real life meet up in the area. People were asked to show up wearing a name tag with their char name. When the dude showed up, people could not believe it.

Upstanding pillar of the community he was. Super chill guy, amazing father and businessman. Did community service all the time. Gave back to his church and his community. Bought everyone a round on him, just lamented he couldn’t use in-game gold to pay for it.

The lesson? He was playing a vidya game bruv. His in game persona has no bearing on who he is in real life.

The only thing that really makes me scratch my head, is how you and your fellows keep getting that wire crossed. Don’t get me wrong, your opinion isn’t new. I’ve encountered it since 1996 and in every open world PvP game :smiley:

Just boggles my mind tho. Yennoe why I’m a staunch defender of Aiko’s playstyle, despite barely utilizing it myself? Because it represents the freedom of what EVE is.

Also she would not catch as much flak if she were male, and that is chip truth. Not only is she the leading ganker in all of EVE, raking in billions weekly, sometimes daily, but she is a woman to boot.

And I know how much that rankles for some of you, although you’d never admit it here out loud :smiley:

You wanna know what proves my point? Kusion. He’s worshipped, even by AGers. Why is that? He does the same thing Aiko does. So does Hawk.

Anyways, continue with your armchair psych, which is a no no actually :D, meanwhile I’ll be here. Enjoying the forum. Enjoying the game. And yennoe what gives me more enjoyment?

Knowing you don’t :smiley:

Meh, quote changing? That’s like a 2/10 for effort my guy.

I know, sorry. But you don’t inspire much, whatcanIsay…

Your performance issues aren’t my problem bruv :smiley:

Who talked about “performance issues” here besides you?
Now I get it. You have a problem getting it up. Otherwise you wouldn’t have brought the subject to attention. It came from your mind, my friend, and you had to polute the forum with your problem.
Unfortunately, there’s nothing I can do to help you. Try to see a Lady or a therapist, I hear they’re good at solving erectile disfunction.

Mittens?

Oh sorry therapist, all one word.

6 Likes

Oof. Look at you projecting again :smiley:

I like how your mind automatically went there when it isn’t clear what I was referencing.

Love that projetion for you tho bruv :smiley:

Don’t try to backpedal now. Your secret’s out and you out it yourself, dummy.

Since this is already getting out of hand here again:

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting