Why do people dislike people who gank

That does not help at all lol.

Absolutely. One of my fondest memories in the game was a gank attempt in hisec, after which I stumbed upon the perpetrator in an Orca when I was in a Hurricane. Oddly enough, it was the only attempt I ever had to deal with in a T1 Hauler.

by admitting that I donā€™t know enough about the subject to explain it properly? ok thenā€¦

If you know enough to think its horribly wrong that means you know enough to know why you think its horribly wrong.

Also I apologize for calling you an asshole.

@ResonanceOfWar

Youā€™re welcome.

Thanks bro, ahh yea I wasnā€™t using that it was a type of code breaking.

Numerology seems like something else.

Also It was more a joke the guy is obviously not GigX.

If you try hard enough you can make anything into anything else there is always a way with numbers.

2 Likes

Bro we get it, youā€™re a starseed :smiley:

Ainā€™t our fault you believe in crazy stuff :smiley:

Itā€™s a trip, thatā€™s all Iā€™ll say.

Indeed. I still laugh at people who think that 666 is the actual equivalent of the name of a man. Most everything can be subverted to represent anything one wants, even people. I used to live next to a mythomaniac. There were lots of days when Iā€™d cross ā€œpeopleā€ in the lobby and turned out ā€œtheyā€ were him.
Illusions, manipulations, assumptions, doubt and numbers can all be used to create fictive narratives that fit in one of the ā€œslotsā€ of our realities.

1 Like

Believe in crazy stuff?
lol what do I believe in?
I myself do not even know what I believe in, this universe is way to complex to figure out.
I have theories and that is it but I can never say for sure.

Heā€™s just baiting you. Our friend Gix is lonely and needs some attention on the forum.

I do not mind entertaining him if he cutā€™s out all the aggressiveness that he has shown to a lot of people.

1 Like

He seems pissed at everybody and uses EVEā€™s PvP as an excuse to debase and insult people. I donā€™t know what crawled up that guyā€™s butt but all heā€™s doing is proving the ā€œtoxicā€ legend of EVE right.
Itā€™s not even needed. Most of the threads against PvP or ganking are either alts or alts of alts, lol.
People on this forum act like if one grindbear alt asks for something to CCP theyā€™re going to scramble knock over everything on their desk and start working on it immediately. Itā€™s ridiculous and needlessly dramatic.

1 Like

Well, what else should we talk about when weā€™re bored?

1 Like

You talk about anything you like as far as Iā€™m concerned. Your posts are great reads, too bad many of them are short

2 Likes

Feel free to ā€œelevate the discussionā€ then and contribute positively to the community. I observe that so far youā€™ve only gossiped about people, made broad sweeping generalizations and stereotypes, and played the role as cheerleader on behalf of other forum posters. Which seems susceptible to the exact criticism youā€™re willing to dish out.

If thereā€™s better conversations to be had, just do it. Donā€™t just gossip about people.

Aww thank you. Im happy to be entertaining.

Theyre mostly short because I actually do like about a billion things in RL and then theres a gap and I check out whats occuring.

Right now Im at the airport waiting on a flight so I can blah blah out the yah yah for a bit longer.

1 Like

I do several things at once too. Itā€™s a miracle if I have 10mins to sit and do a mission.

Have a good flight :airplane:

1 Like

Thanks!

We already butt heads on our first meeting and the animosity wasnā€™t even warranted so I really donā€™t want to ā€œelevateā€ anything with you, sir

Edit. Matter of fact, saying someone is an ā€œaltā€ seems to be expedient to dismiss anyone in this forum so Iā€™ll just call you an alt and forget you even exist.

Yeah, letā€™s reflect on that.

Your first message to me was a condescending ā€œlessonā€ about how people care about the real world more than a spaceship pixel video game, I replied to you in a tough but earnest manner. It was clear you couldnā€™t even handle that because you then tell me:

:roll_eyes: And itā€™s somehow my fault I just didnā€™t roll over and kiss your feet in gratitude when you gave unsolicited obvious advice delivered to me in a ā€œare you this stupidā€ tone.

I had honestly forgotten that it was you I had this interaction with, but now itā€™s pretty clear you have larger problems that only you can deal with. Good luck out there.