Why Do We Even Have Forums?

Here’s a question. I’m somewhere between being an agnostic and an atheist, nor do I believe in labels, but I do judge people by their own believes. Seeing how this just happened and how in comparison others are sometimes being compared to Nazis or Islamists here on the forum, what is the motivation behind the perma bann here?

It certainly doesn’t look like the Christian way of forgiveness, but it has a rather radical tone to it. I’m a bit stunned over the response actually. It seems very mad. I don’t ever consider the “j-word” to be a slur, because in doing so would it disrespect the religious group itself, who themselves have no problem with it and so why should we? It is only a very small minority who wishes them harm, and I’m certainly not one of them. To me is the “j-word” just a label for a member of a religious group and afaik is Mark Zuckerberg a member of said religion. But seeing the response by @CCP_Falcon has it now become the most dangerous word one can use on a forum… Regardless of religious believes do all humans have flaws and no member of any religion is an exception to it. Why the extremely defensive reaction?

Unless the person who used it and got banned for it has a record for anti-semitic behaviour am I not happy over CCP’s response.