Why do you play in Highsec space?

first System
instanced
a base , a asteroid belt , they receive a low yield venture
NPC in the station buy ore , sell , t1 modules and frigates
takes some time mining to buy a 3 million t1 fitted frigate
one mission , buy a combat ship and deliver item on the next system station

first gate , a t1 frigate fitted npc that scram and murder them (like a mini burner)
if die , respawn on the first station , mission failed , they can take it again
complete mission earn 15 mil (a lot of money for them ATM) , warning the pirates blew up the gate (or wormhole closes since there is no closing gate at the real game)
first system closes for ever

edit:
low wrong topic

1 Like

Because at the end of a long day of work and family time, I just want to relax. I don’t play EVE for the adrenaline rush these days. I like to run cargo, work the markets, mine, or scan down the occasional anomaly. I’ll have EVE on one screen and YouTube or other media on the other.

I’ve played in Low and Null sec and they were fun, though required more maintenance. I have less to worry about in High Sec overall and that’s why I play there. High Sec is just as much “real space” as low and null, it’s just a different play style. I know that excitement is just around the corner if I want to fly there.

3 Likes

cuz i cant pay this game :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t play EVE for the adrenaline rush these days.

I’ll add I get a better rush from doing abyssals runs when I have free time vs sitting on my ass waiting for a fleet to form, Then warping around for an hour and finding nothing.

1 Like

I play highsec because I hate nullsec and lowsec politics and control.

2 Likes

I once pretended to be a noob and got recruited into a corp which i got promoted to leader when the ceo left, We all had month old characters in thorax’s, 4 of us managed to target jam a megathron and kill it, We were all on comms when we did it and the amount of cheering when we won was deafening I’ve never had such a good experience.

Try to find some guys and see if you can get involved in their adventure. Find a Hi sec corp that has structures and does war decs.

2 Likes

You didn’t steal everything?

Something is wrong here. This is EvE, right?

the only fun left for me in eve is PVP and talking ■■■■ on local
the rest of the time im just thinking how the ■■■■ im going to get all that isk to plex

edit:
little edit for the sake of brevity :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m about gameplay and tactics, theft doesn’t interest me really.

1 Like

Just alternate tackle with a buddy. The ships with 2 mid slots are better than the ones with three mid slots in different ways.

no its not , to pvp you have to have the holly trinity , prop ,web ,scram, to control range
but there is a famous amarr quote
"i wish God gave the coercer 3 mid slots so i can put 3 webs "

The punisher has two mid slots and can literally get more ehp than a thrasher while having less sig. The catalyst out right does more dps which also has two slots. Needing all three on every ship in the group is a waste of space.

10 man cata gang can literally swap scrams and webs and have their bases covered while everyone has a prop mod

the punisher is ■■■■
i fly one all the time, just because i do only lazer ships , but is ■■■■, every other t1 is kinda better
i was using one today and killed a guy , but still ■■■■
cant control range , cant apply damage

trasher is the king , mimies are bad

edit:

cata is ■■■■ to

tumblr_mpkl8elw7L1rseukvo1_500

comet is stronk

I play in Highsec because I’m a new player and I realized that all the grumpy bitter vets are AFK mining while they are at work or asleep, so I found Highsec ganking is a good way for a new player to get started in EvE as there’s lots of isk just waiting to fall off the dumb bears who have been grinding for nearly two decades. It also really amuses me when they pretend I’m a new player griefer, when I’m the new player and they are just incompetent and lazy.

7 Likes

:sweat_smile: You’re more popular than Hillmar, your Majesty. Thanks to you, miners who are at the helm of their ships can contribute to a healthy ore economy while those who doze off meet a cata-strophic end.
I haven’t decided to shoot at rocks yet but I’ll be sure to register with your organization before I Venture out into the belts.

1 Like

That bar is not very high though… is it? :wink:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :blush: :psyccp:

1 Like

there is only one in my heart :heart:

2 Likes

I wonder how he’s doing these days.

1 Like

Thanks for the list it is helpful. Still, real?; in your opinion. I have done the bang, bang your dead thing to death in other games. I am a retired gunrunner now looking to use my immagination for other endeavors, a better understanding of social currency for example. Eve is an amazing game where all types of people with all types of likes and dislikes have become a community. I have real, I do real IRL.
I am an expert marksman IRL, I brought down a wall in Germany, I continue to fight for better diplomacy and less violence. I am comfortable in most areas and I will try using your list to test my comfort levels. I am here to play, to fly and not get overly serious.
Fun before isk.

1 Like

Finally there is another pilot! One who holds simular respect to our Highsec Princess \o/ and one who understands just how important a healthy ore economy has become now that new players are also projected in such a safe space.

Thank you Princess Aiko for your firm but fair values and for protecting the highsec ore economy.

2 Likes