Why does CCP hate care bears?

What I am or not is not the topic of this thread. Reported.

1 Like

You lied about what I said concerning the topic.

I didn’t say CCP was composed of a bunch of sadists. You did.

I said SOME were sadists, and those sadists hate care bears.

With any luck, some of them also hate lying narcs.

2 Likes

That you see no problem with what you said is not something I should be concerned. All I need to do concerned is to report the posts I think are inappropriate so the moderation can sort it out.

@CCP_Rattati literally said a couple years ago his intent was to punish the players so its not at all surprising many people feel this way.

I mean the hard, cold facts are that CCP only wants miners and other PvE players to play the game so the “real” players have someone to kill.

3 Likes

Thanks for that, I did have my default distance to 100k, did not realised that affected the Warp to Location selecttion. All sorted npw thank

3 Likes

They seem to do this one an awful lot, but the easiest explanation is just that they are really bad at their jobs.

1 Like

I understand the point about ads and mobile depots, but why MTU’s. They don’t seem to be used for ads?

Could be just the case that it was easier to remove both because of similarities in how the code handles it.
Or that CCP expect MTU to be used for ads if they only remove MTUs.
Anyways, just speculation.

1 Like

Gods and Spirits CCP, now you have me agreeing with that one.

Dude you don’t even play the game. This is 100% proof that non-active Omega/Alpha should be not be allowed to make posts.

3 Likes

Check your ‘warp to within’ default. You may have accidently set it to 100km. In which case, how big is that evening scotch ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, as far as warp being set to 100 km.

Just don’t do missions in noob systems problem solved. You get more pay out and you can anchor things.

1 Like

I’m with you on this.
I shouldn’t have to decline a mission to avoid this problem created by a lack of foresight from CCP.

CCP can solve this in different ways.

• Allow MTU (and only MTU), as long as it is x km away from stations and stargates (x being the distance where these objects won’t appear in Overview + 100km buffer (for those who warp at 100)). They already know how to prevent stuff, like cloaking, when you are at some distance to these structures. So they already have the recipe, and they can apply it to the MTU in rookie/career systems.

Or

• Update standard security agents so that they stop giving security missions in rookie/career systems. This one might be hard to implement, apparently because it is old spaghetti code. Weak excuse if you ask me, but I’ll pretend it is a valid reason so that I don’t get the mob on my back.

CCP didn’t thought much about this restriction on MTU. It doesn’t mean they can’t reconsider and find a solution that will prevent using MTUs as billboards for corps, while not being a pain to mission runners.

QoL please

or, go back get a ship for salvaging and go back and get all the stuff.
or even better, ask someone to tag along… funny how that works in an MMO huh?

You missed the part where the wrecks disappear in a few minutes instead of 2 hours in these systems.

Funny how people can’t come with actual solutions from screw ups from the devs and are only looking for workarounds to screw ups. Maybe this is why MMOs all get so buggy with times as players just don’t give a f* to bad development.

Yet you still payed for it :smiley:

So what does that make you?

1 Like

Snitch

What great insights you bring to this thread. And it only took you a couple of months.
I’m very impressed, sir.

LOL you make threads crying on the forums and then get threads locked on purpose.

Sir, you rroffed yourself.

1 Like