Why does CCP hate care bears?

@Pan_Dora1 @Gix_Firebrand

Not been to “the forum” for a while, RL cycles and other things to do. And what do I find first thing, my two favs doing the same the exact same thing as when I took leave, mocking others and tearing them down.

Now that I’ve held up the mirror for you to reflect upon, go find something else to do. Now, on to the important things…

says in Thanos voice

Bro I don’t even know who you are?

A temporary ban, got it.

It will be a pleasure to help you get another if you keep with this harassment.

that reminded me of this

Get a micro jump drive… Or an afterburner… or at least a ship with a little more speed than the one you are using. Mobility is one of your biggest assets. Before I got a Marauder I never undocked without a Micro Jump Drive. Not only is it great at getting you out of a tight spot but it can jump you right up to these pesky gates 90K away.

So … when people doin missions engagement start 90 km to the gate ? Or drop out of warp to the distance gate in 90 km When this thing changed ? What was reason can someone enlighten ?which update i need to read

Huh. Its almost like you don’t play :smiley:

Yha , I almost never made pve, many many years ago i did some for gain access to locator agents and trade station rep .
Do you know the answer of question ? Or you just write to sneer ?

Unlikely, you would have used the proper term, “Standings”

MJDs are used in PvP too. There is a whole class of dessies made for them.

Just more proof you don’t play :smiley:

I don’t know what are you talking about :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:
that’s all I know about these things :slight_smile: thanks for lesson appreciated hope i can keep it in my mind

We are not talking about these modules. Or how they work :slight_smile: I have asked the simple question… when did this change happen?
Did I mention MJD’s? NO :slight_smile: did I ask mechanics? NO :slight_smile: it is hilarious how much your effort to get my attention…
:slight_smile: it is kinda cute … just don’t expect me to answer you all the time :slight_smile:

Go and kill some ■■■■ in space :slight_smile: according to my calculations with your current speed, you have to spend 20 years to reach out to destruction only one of my alt created :))

LOL yea we were talking about them, as you know referenced by this quote below:

You are clearly or not so clearly, asking what MJDs do. And its clear you don’t know what they do. Add on to the fact that you got no idea what command dessies are, its pretty obvious you haven’t been active in a while LOL

LOL post the alt then :smiley: I have no reason to take your word from it. Or this alt banned too ROFL.

Also cowrocket already pointed out your other error. Its like you don’t even play bro :smiley:

Are you going to go back to stalking me in public channels? ROFL.

Op complained about his warp to inital gate is 90 km. Every time .
CCP i think made change and now inital warp to gate ends more far to the gate than before… they undock warpto location but they cant warp zero … thats what i heard and considering his age i can understand his frustration . i dont know so much about PvE or mission running . But i heard some update about this distance get longer. And it happened in last 9-10 months i think… can somebody sent related update if it exist ?

If it does not … my theory is his default warp to distance changed at somepoint accidentally … and actually this might be cause him to trouble …
If thats the case and he really quit …it is sad.
@Tone_Tsero do you still playing ?

People already told him what a. he did wrong b. how to fix it c. what to fit

There are missions you gotta burn to the gate. Hence prop mod is standard on mission ships…

Its almost like you’ve never played the game…

Ok, it’s possible to inadvertently set your default distance to your intended target to a longer distance and it’s really annoying until you realise you have done this and set it back to 0. I would recommend checking this.

I have not had any problems with deploying MTU’s in the mission systems I use. I do lvl 4 missions in and around Dodixie. If you need help getting standings with agents message me in game.

Kestrix

Fit a Micro Jump Drive and your problem is solved in 10 seconds.
CCP in fact loves carebears, look at the x-mal events they are all carebear oriented. It is also a good idea of CCP to add some variety to missions to avoid getting them tooo boring and this encourages you to toy around with your fits.

2 Likes

Maybe it would revive your interest if you just try something else for a while. Mining, perhaps. Or take a short break.

Basically my understanding of this is to make sure that you have a flexible ship which is capable of not only fitting a great tank and damage, but also able to travel fast in a straight line at least. This limits the overpowered fits somewhat. It is designed so you are not just a stationary warp to 0 deathstar.

1 Like

The 90km gate is just an old-school mission problem and missions really need a replacement and or a complete overhaul.

What that looks like or when it’ll be done… no idea but I think every player in Eve would like to just see more overall things to do.

The whole Dr.Who event sorta showcased how Filaments could be utilized further for PvE activities but I believe there are concerns about segmenting the world-space as a result (since PvPer’s can’t easily hunt folks in these instances). That would likely need to be addressed first before going further down that rabbit hole.

I could see an overhaul to missions going that route though, farm combat anom’s or explo to gain mission-oriented filaments that you can run for drastically increased rewards (or optionally craft them with discovered blueprints).

An increase to combat anom spawn rates and rewards would go a long way also to just getting more players flying around and engaging with that content; lil bit more annoying than missions because you have to share sites but perhaps introducing some form of ESS-like system to “contribute” for a site reward might help there.

Not everything needs to strictly be PvP/PvE oriented, just make content and players will find what coin they want to play on their own.