Why doesnt Null invade Lowsec?

Never change summarizes Null’s diapers.

This thread is now about:

The Bear Wars: NULL vs CARE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Where’s the Care in Low? lol Null is the carebear, without their super caps that never move cuz they are so precious, they’d be nothing but garbage high sec’rs who can’t even play the basic game.

This has never been about low, the thread is high sec bears want null bears to attack low. Let’s drop the pretense.

“low” is munching *popcorn* and waiting at the gate for anyone to come though :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Why would High Sec bears want Null to attack Low ? Is it just because they hate the guys who gate camp the entrances to Low ?
I get that , it’s like huge amounts of resources being used just to stop your venture from mining Hemorphite.

1 Like

I’m curious. What exactly do you do in low sec all day? Do you fly around hoping to catch a couple noobs, in noob fits, to pad your killboard? Do you fly around in fits that allow you to run when you attack someone that’s about to out-play you? Do you run missions? Are you an explorer? Do you run Trig sites? Do you mine…etc, etc?

I’m genuinely curious, because if you’re as good as you like to think you are, you would realize that if you can do any of that stuff in lowsec you can sure as ■■■■ do it in 0.0 for a whole lot more ISK…AND it’s safer. You know the whole Concord not being a thing and all.

He does PI and occasionally chases off some newbro who roams into his system.
You can look at his post history and see that right after he discovered PI, he pretended to know everything about it and went on a mad posting spree about how he’s so good at it (he’s not).

He also recently found out that nullsec makes a ton of ISK with little effort, which is why he’s throwing this tantrum fit on the forums. He can’t handle the fact that there are better players than him making more isk than him.

2 Likes

Um… lol?

1. Low sec cannot be “invaded”
  2. You cannot “hold low sec”
  3. Null blocks don’t hide, they come for you when the leaders say “go go”.
  4. Low is NPC station central so they could never kick anyone out :slight_smile:

Odd forum post but yeh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok well
1 You can ignore Concord as it is not a thing in low sec
2 You can do things without having to have sov
3 You can interact with groups that are not part of a huge group that is holding sov or attempting to challenge Sov
4 You can go 5 jumps without landing in a bubble
5 You can dock
6 You can buy and sell things you don’t have to go back to empire for more cap charges
7 How long do you have to spend in 0,0 before you find a single thing worth being there for ?

I went to null as a fairly new player and found out I could make a billion ISK every 2 days by just salvaging NPC wrecks leftover by ratters. So, I guess the answer is like two weeks or so?

You cannot build Supers or Titans as those require sov. But I guess that depends on whether you think Supers and Titans are worth it.

No I don’t

Great

You can buy those in lowsec, no problem.

I make isk, buddy, lots of it.

I suppose not as much as null super cap ratters.

But wearing a used diaper on your face is not worth that much isk.

Why did Scoots Chobo ammend his post to make it look like he makes 500m a day from salvaging left over loot?

An obvious lie, only magnified by your capture of his original statement of 50m a week.

The superiority of lowsec resides in the psyche of the types it attracts.

You can tell from my forum posts exactly what that psyche is.

Fiercely loyal to those who think like us. ■■■■ on everyone else.

It’s not a suicide ganker…who is in it for the money.

It’s not a Null-sec’r who shits their pants at the thought of jumping into a place as crowded as Jita.

And as this thread has shown time and time again.

They’d rather eat their own feces than go to Lowsec. Out of fear. And lack of ability.

No no. Lowsec attracts the very worse. And we like it that way.

In lowsec there’s only 3 options.

Prove you can live there.

Get kicked out.

Or remain a shadow, subsisting off of constant losses while clinging to an NPC dock.

All I ever see from the likes of Scoots Chobo are the opposites of Lowsec’rs.

They are afraid, scared, hide in vast castles. They abhor loss, and couldnt replace their losses if they were to loss the easiest gold-farming scheme in MMO history.

They are worthless sugar barons living off the sugar-rich islands of the Caribbean.

And they are scared shirtless by the sea of lowsec that surrounds them and do everything in their power to avoid it.

And where they cant, like Aurohunen, they are slaughtered like cattle.

Fatted calves sacrificed to the blood gods

1 Like

That sound good, I don’t know what it means but it sounds good.

Yeah Null Sec, what he said

My quote was edited by @Agent_5B to make it look not as impressive.

I like the level of insecurities here though. Feeling that challenged that you’d have to alter and change quotes from other people, sigh.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarity. So we just have to call out ■■■■■■■■ on you. Or you spend ALL day salvaging. Either option is dumb.

I prefer my method of making isk. It allows me satisfaction while pvp-ing.

Theres very little satisfaction in Null. The way you impotents like it.

I’m called Agent 5B because 5B is how much I make from salvaging wrecks

Was closer to like 4 hours and maybe up to 7-8 on weekends.

That’s nice. Turns out people like what they like. This statement should explain to you why nullsec doesn’t invade lowsec. Because people have different interests.

This is a personal opinion, but you’re free to have it I guess.

Exciting! Should call you “Agent Insecurity Edits Other People’s Quotes” to be more fitting to your personality