Why doesnt Null invade Lowsec?

Don’t be ridiculous, Scoots. He made a statement. I request more information based on his statement, because he might as well be talking out of his ass just like all these other people here who pretend they know what they’re talking about. YOU are someone who cares about this a lot, as evidenced by your posts, so why would you defend him now?

They are too busy farming

1 Like

:wink: :wink: :wink:
and they will drop pi products on us?

1 Like

Obvious troll post is obvious, but just in case:

lol

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

Alistair still annoying people. Funny. ^^

1 Like

Because they havent needed the anoms yet?

1 Like

The fact that you don’t know shows how worthless and uninformed your opinion is, why would I want to help you?

That’s helpful.

What is wormhole for?

I like how OP has long since shut up after getting called out. If only he’d stop posting entirely. :eyeroll:

4 Likes

Simple answer: Most Null-Sec people are mainly interested in maximizing their ISK/h ratio. As the ISK/h ration is much lower in Low-Sec, there is not much of reason for for Null-Sec people to venture into Low-Sec.

1 Like

No one said you aren’t, but it’s all worthless, because nothing happens in Null. LOL

1 Like

Can’t hear you over the sheer amounts of ISK we’re making for no effort. :man_shrugging: Hope you’re having a hoot laughing to yourself though.

I agree. Leave the hole open and dont put a scout on it. Nothing bad will happen.

2 Likes

I would say that EVE needs a new level of Wormholes that are more profitable than Sov-Null and allow for the passage and production of Super-Capitals. I would like to see the day that CCP give Wormholers the means to compete against Sov-Null.

1 Like

J-space is already more profitable than k-space if your group is organised the right way.

1 Like

Bollocks. It already is so.

2 Likes

Given this is the amount of systems
High sec: 1090
Low sec: 817
0.0: 3524 (of which 230 are not connected)
W-space: 2499

Low Sec and W-Space don’t really have farmable bounties, you have DED and anomalies but I don’t see people often sitting there clocking bounty ticks. Fairly rare people run missions in low certainly nothing like the amount that run missions in high sec.
What is there to invade ? Null literally defines it’s territory by who happens to be farming it.
Various groups turn up in low to throw their weight about not sure what they are trying to achieve.

I think people feel more sorry for you that you got nothing to do and can’t play the game lol.

And you think you an just “buy the game with isk” then just get your asses kicked whenever you leave your super cap umbrella.

And you don’t dare take your super cap umbrella anywhere or it’ll get wrecked.

You’re like those old men who can’t get their wankers up who drive around old cars that cost $150,000 once a year like the good ol’ days.

Constantly just spewing insults and lies without knowing what he’s talking.
Insecure as always, I see. Never change man, never change.