Why I quit AG and why you should too

We will never see each other side lets face it

And your not an actual princess in the West Bank.

I do see your side.

The original post above clearly shows the reality of antiganking.

No it doesn’t , that’s one person perspective and what she experienced not the same as mine.

I know you understand that.

One think id like to say, after fighting criminal types in eve for so long and getting to know some of the players, some are in fact nice people and play their eve character well.

Both sides have good and bad as we have seen in the eve news . I must say Uedama was an altogether civil place the other day

Not really, it’s basically everyone’s perspective.

1 Like

Or so you say.

Not in the slightest is it boring we are protected our own corp members and friends

I don’t protect my friends. When they die, I make fun of them, and tell them they are stupid. They have to pay me a conslutation fee, and then they get punished.

1 Like

nice one! :rofl:

1 Like

You protect them from our ew burst . :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Getting closer, today I was just 900kms away, plus I camped that station. I have a plan to take what was once paid for but not delivered.

Oh no, those poor souls! Those dastardly gankers baited them into using all those six-letter ‘n’ and ‘f’ words, and all of those four-letter ‘k’ and ‘r’ words! If not for the gankers so wickedly coercing these upstanding individuals into their racist, sexist, discriminatory rants by virtue of applying their murderous craft, these people surely wouldn’t have ever said, or even thought such things! Because they’re not like that! They’re good people, absent of any ill will toward others! Verily, the gankers must have planted this bigotry inside their victims’ innocent minds, for there’s no way that the noble, honest, hard-working, law-abiding players, who supply us with all these much-needed goods and resources, could be naturally capable of such malice!

8 Likes

Maybe a yet to be discovered by science side effect of blasters. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That’s a pointless and silly argument, we all know what why was i ganked is for , not just selling scam ships to gullible people

1 Like

This is really funny. Are you implying that YOU, as in AGs, NEP abyssal program whatever, have any effect on me or Cliff ganking abyssals? That right here, is AG hubris at work. No wonder people jump ship if you are this disconnected.

I can actually see them sitting around in Jita, giggling on coms ‘haha we STOPPED them ganking abyssals! we are finally safe!!1’

Now once I leave Uedama, i am sure Thotamon or some other nerd i barely notice will claim they made me leave. :joy:

edit: Today I was sitting around in Uedama (like often^^), lazily warping from gate to gate while netflixxing. There were multiple people frantically following me, trying to stop me/whore/steal. That was some serious IRL time wasted by people without really much to show for it. Can’t imagine why people would do that, but hey, keep claiming it’s fun for you.

We all know the truth. AG work at it’s core is a rage outlet. In our community we call this the ‘AG origin story’ everyone of them has one. Hint: you can usually trace it back to a killmail.

Do what you want, but the ‘we are doing this because of grant moral reasons’ will fall apart quickly when you look closely. For example, if they steal loot, there is not a single AG in New Eden that would hand the victim his 4bil loot drop. You just won’t see it happen, ever.

As we can see in this thread, and as i often remind you guys in Uedama: AGs hate other AGs the most. It’s no suprise really, when you consider that whatever glue keeps them together, is bitterness over being ganked.

1 Like

They don’t really have much effect there either.

Of the last 1790 non-war Freighter kills in highsec:

Uedama: 941 freighter ganks (52.6%)

Just 8 highsec systems account for almost 80% of all non-war highsec freighter losses and seems AG are pretty powerless to do much.

1 Like

Ha ha, yes, I am just being so silly guys, lol, ha ha! What business is it of mine anyway that someone wants to be sexist or racist in the game, and/or make real life threats of violence and sexual assault? Maybe I need to stop being such a silly little snowflake, ha ha!

Besides, we need to focus on the real issue at hand, which isn’t that many people are essentially committing hate crimes inside the game chat, but rather that the gankers are running a channel where they mock their victims for not being diligent while playing the game, or even being away from it entirely while module auto-repeat and ship autopilot do all the work. Talk about true evil, right guys? Someone threatening to ■■■■ your children to death doesn’t even begin to compare to the malevolence of selling a player you just killed a role-playing mining license. I’m just so silly after all, lols!

4 Likes

I was there, following you for some time. But actually not trying to prevent you from doing anything, instead I hoped you would engage something so I could test the fit I wanted to test. Unfortunately you didnt engage anyting, but I don’t claim that was because of anyones presence.

If it was up to me, you should have ganked a target every 15 minutes. More chances to do science for me. I don’t care at all what does go up in flames there or not or how much loot you get. Whatever you can kill and steal, well deserved it is for sure. And no one being ganked in Uedama/Sivala is worth being saved anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They also tried to grief me for salt but failed. Could have asked nicely first about the ganking mechanics before trying.

We have done that in the past. We have also sat on a wreck, to give the owner time to reship and collect it.

I think the confusion comes when the wreck appears… then its a free-for-all to see who gets there first. There are that many vultures (to be fair, lets call them neutrals) round the gates, that to go suspect is a very risky procedure.

As said before, the ‘AG community’ is a very loose catch-all term. The regular pilots that you see have no influence outside their respective organisations.

The gankers seem dense, AG is like Gankers in that it is a catch all name for a playstyle in Eve. They are not to blame for the bonus rooms but we are to blame if someone says something. Fascinating dual standards on display right there.

As a foot note Destiny is not a ganker, he just thinks he speaks for them.

:joy: I hope you can forgive me, but I don’t believe a word. I know for a fact NEP and people they fleeted with stole loot and later didn’t give it back. Period. I also remember the mental gymnastics applied by the ‘local moral heroes’ why they would not give it back. Something a long the lines ‘we need this for fueling our operations saving people!’ ← the ‘victim’ was sure to be really happy about this.