Why is this community so toxic?

This gives me flashbacks.

1 Like

Toxic? Have you played MOBAs?

3 Likes

Because Care Bears keep coming to the game and when they get killed they weep on the forums on try to change it into something it is not.

Go the fk away.

3 Likes

It’s the forums, mostly. Most of the people here don’t ever undock and spend the majority of their time spewing insults or promising that this will be the time they actually do unsub when CCP does something or other.
People in the actual game are generally nicer than other communities.

3 Likes

You been in Jita Local lately? It’s nothing but hypernet spam now 24/7, still toxic, but a different kind of toxic lol.

2 Likes

FWIW I think you are right, especially in the forums, and a post like this will draw them out like a roll call.

1 Like

The main reason - quite a while ago CCP abandoned their own Official Forums. They stopped enforcing the Forum Rules and basically gave everybody a free pass to be as crappy as they can be towards other posters.

Because so many ■■■■■■■ idiots, like you, ask ■■■■■■■ dumb questions or post ■■■■■■■■ ideas.

6 Likes

Good riddance :wink:

3 Likes

Always talking about yourself. It’s not polite Andersen.

2 Likes

My, my…you are salty that your recent post about how carriers must be weak and worthless because you weren’t able to kill an afk ishtar with your ratting carrier wasn’t well received by the community aren’t you. That many of your past postings also haven’t been well received must mean the problem is others as there is absolutely no possibility it could have anything at all to do with you…

Beast, ol’ buddy ol’ pal - you have no room to accuse others of being toxic when you yourself spew more toxic crap than frakking an underground nuclear waste dump.

4 Likes

Ouch! You zinged me! Good for you :slightly_smiling_face: And bonus points for mischaracterizing my other post. Hopefully you get a lot of likes, and your social status goes up in the eyes of whoever you are trying to impress.

1 Like

you must be living on a different planet. It’s the only explanation that makes sense.

1 Like

Actually, you have “zinged” yourself - yet again - although obviously you won’t and/or refuse to see it…although readers of your posts certainly can.

Alright. People can read it for themselves and see what they make of it. Cool?
The post is “Carriers too stronk! WAAAAAH!” in General Discussion.

Yes, you are indeed quite a victim, you poor man.

3 Likes

All you need to do is

2 Likes

This game almost actively encourages scamming others and enables the ganking of new players in the name of a made up ■■■■■■■■ religion.

Not almost…

–Gadget doesn’t partake, though

2 Likes

At least not with that specific character :eyes:

3 Likes

Uhh… you aren’t hurting me by advertising my post? I posted it because I wanted people to read it?

Indirect thread-bumping? Nice angle :smiley:

Back then:

now:

7 Likes