Why is this community so toxic?

We’re toxic faccistists? :frowning: ouch

4 Likes

That pic is hilarious! :smiley:

Yet, for some reason, it’s everyone else who’s toxic. Not the self entitled wankers who think they can behave however the ■■■■ they want. Isn’t it ironic? Don’t you think?

On an unrelated side note: Nicolai Serkanner ruined me. In a ■■■■■■■ good way. :blush:

7 Likes

Common sense won’t be tolerated, you were warned…

4 Likes

Speaking of Veers…

/me waits for a strict telling off from a wife-beater wearing motorcyclist with an attack dog.

9 Likes

Where do you get all these posters from??

1 Like

Stares petitioningly was posted by Jevatoxa on feacesbook in a thread that Veers started, the shitposter rollercoaster is my contribution to the CODE. archive of art.

4 Likes

Oh wow, this guy!

He once mailed me pretending to be someone else,
but he’s so hilariously full of himself,
he not only didn’t even really try concealing who he was,
he also didn’t have the balls to admit it.

Veers made the same idiotic mistakes on every single one of his chars.

We should remember one thing, though. Without them,
the forums would have been a much more boring place.

3 Likes

:joy: :+1: :+1:

That guy was truly special…

1 Like

Yeah… take away the “almost” and replace it with “blatantly” and then…

Yes it does. But then, Code-monkeys decided to RP that way and so it was a thing. Not so much now but yes, there are still a few that do. So what?
The game is “player driven” yes? If you don’t like it, form your own ridiculous RP religion and be the… idk… Followers Of Dave 118 or some sh1t and have some sort of inane RP-religious-war-of-sorts. Why not? Because “player driven game”.
One of my long-term goals in this game is - well, firstly to be less terrible at it, but then! - form my own “ingame religion” called something like “The Brotherhood of the Krab” where we all hide from everyone else, mine things and hoard everything then praise some sort of nonsensical made-up entity with… erm… idk… dank memes n sh1t. Idk. Whatever. You get the point.

With regards to how it is “an order of magnitude worse than wow” I would not know as I have never played it but as I understand it it is predominantly children that play it so it has never appealed to me. But if you want to see really toxic try PUBG or ESO or even go back to the earlier days of COD when it was… yeah, I’m not going to think about that.

What it all comes down to is this: Don’t like it? Don’t read it. Dislike someone? Block them. Don’t like the game? Play something else. You see, the people who complain about things and point out the faults in a system or a person or group or whatever are also adding to the pool of spew and bile. Ironic right?

Seriously, think about it. Even the title of this thread is nothing more than a dressed up version of “You mad brah? Brah, why you mad? COME AT ME BRAH!! FITE ME IRL BRRRAAAAAAHHHHH!!!”.

Thing is, I saw that and find this crap funny af so… guess I’m one of those terrible and toxic sh1tbags that are ruining Teh Interwebz :frowning:

EDIT: Every religion needs some sort of “story” so here is the first bit I just thought of:
"One day while mining some dank ores, a group of krabs were so captivated by staring at the glory of the ore they did not see the unknown person enter the system. The Great Krab did see that Their people were in danger and such was Their love for them The Great Krab reached down with Their Glorious Pincer and did point at the new arrival, the one that was not known by any present, and he did declare to those most beloved of followers below “Dudes. Dudes! For real - Stranger Danger!”.
And with The Great Krab’s words of warning, given through divine love, did the first members of The Brotherhood Of The Krab know they were loved and then did they insta-dock. Losing no ships and keeping all of the glorious & wonderful ore they did rejoice in knowing the love of The Great Krab.
Praise be to The Great Krab! Blessed are those warned to insta-dock!

Damn. I might be some sort of fkn Prophet or some sh1t.

1 Like

Only the once?

Lucky you; I got love letters thrice a week for a couple of years.

And then there’s Salvos…

4 Likes

What would we do without our beloved Highsec miner grab bag serie?

3 Likes

They should be grateful for it, gankers who read it are too incapacitated with lols to gank.

2 Likes

No offense, FairyTail, but why would you argue with someone who clearly shows he can’t seperate real life from video game fiction?

2 Likes

We know. Please get help. Please. I am now begging you - before it is too late, please, get help.

1 Like

Schadenfreude, not to be confused with gluckschmerz.

Both are rife in Eve.

2 Likes

4 Likes

The irony behind the third one is quite amazing.
I guess, when Anderson does it, then it doesn’t count.
My bad.
Sorry.

2 Likes

Well - have you? Stalked in the forums or ingame - have you?

• Yes
  • No
  • I follow them
  • This is EVE - everyone follows me when I’m not looking
0 voters
1 Like

Hey, today is Valentine’s Day not “Vote It Day”. :laughing: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

2 Likes

Looks like we have now

Imgur

2 Likes