Why is this game so bad?

This has got to be the WORST game I HAVE EVER PLAYED…I keep trying to figure out when it is supposed to get fun and when I am supposed to experience these “moments that make it all worth it” like the community keeps saying but… thats complete ■■■■■■■■… this is just a bunch of BORING ■■■■… and its not even a hard game… and it is not complex… it is just a ■■■■ TON of little systems all jumbled together… it is a place for complete losers to show their epeen…

like HOW THE ■■■■ do I leave a gaming session with LESS progress than I started…OFTEN… simply because I forgot to recall a ■■■■■■■… speck on my screen that costs 7 mill… WTF are you guys on that makes you so loyal to this garbage?

I really wish I didnt try Omega becaue this ■■■■ is just BORING…

Sorry to hear that friend, but I’m glad you’ve found out that EVE Online is not the game for you. I hope you manage to find something that you enjoy spending your time on more than EVE Online.

Don’t force yourself to participate in things you don’t enjoy, your time is too short to waste on something you don’t like.

6 Likes

This is one of those games where success is at least approximately performance based.

6 Likes

This is a game that you have to give a ■■■■ about learning dumb little information systems… which is most games… but the fact this game amplifies that and this makes the game “hard”? … puhlease…this game is for lonely as ■■■■ people

Have you considered playing with a corp or alliance?

1 Like

I was mining with a mining fleet and that was cool I guess… but then it became me looking for the fleet for 15 minutes BC they are all half AFK and never where the MOTD says… there is just NO fun in this game… Everyone says " you have to join a corp"…

LONELY PEOPLE GAME… PROVING MY POINT

While I agree Eve can indeed be boring and hard to find content, I find the rest of your post rather incoherent. You seem to claim Eve is “not hard” and “not complex” yet the primary complaint seems to be that you failed to make any progress over a game session. How can you lose at such an easy game?

I mean, you probably have some convoluted, scrubby, explanation in your head, but from out here is appears that you don’t understand the game nearly as well as you think you do.

In any case stop doing something you don’t enjoy. There are plenty of games out there where you are rewarded for pressing a button and you can’t ever lose progress. Maybe try one of them next?

1 Like

I did explain you are just too stupid to read

Have you considered doing something that isn’t mining? Plenty of other activities that pay more, have more risk, are more fun…

1 Like

Yep…folks getting bored and trollin…

Yeah I tried. The missions are boring AS ■■■■… you make NO money… and when I tried to PvP I lost like 40 mill worth of ship ■■■■ and the fight was over in 5 seconds…?? the ■■■■? Sooooo I get bored of Mining and I go look for something to do and I get blown up and lose a WEEKS of progress??

WTF are you guys ON?

no trolling… I just think you all need help.
Why are you convincing yourselves you are having fun?

Yep, went about as expected.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Closed.

7 Likes