Widespread 'socket disconnections'

Saturday 18/11/2017

I would like to report widespread socket disconnections occurring for a lot of players.

I have a corp mate that has lost an expensive ship due to this (and is petitioning) and I know of other similar cases.

I have socket disconnected about 6 times so far today just sitting in station. The game is pretty much unplayable while so unstable.

As multiple players, from multiple locations using multiple ISPs (you get my point) are all dcing, the only common factor is the CCP server so I suggest the CCP server is currently experiencing issues.

Please can we be updated with any investigations or progress in this thread?

7 Likes

Im in HK and have had loads of disconnects in the last 48 hrs

1 Like

Come on CCP sort it out

1 Like

Haven’t been able to log in since wednesday night. So glad it isn’t just me. KNEW it was the server again.

edit: to say I want reimbursal.

1 Like

Yep having multiple toons Dcing today at different times even just while sitting in station while running either single or multiple toons.
CCP problem yet again.

1 Like

Yes. I have lots of socket closed errors too. This is going on for 4-5 hours now …

I almost lost a marauder when it started.

1 Like

having the same problem

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Its getting worse … The game is very laggy and disconnects every few minutes. Its unplayable.

1 Like

Also experiencing disconnects and some lag, only really noticed the lag when using a stargate and it going on for quite a while, was expecting to wind up the milky way at one point. Will try again later when the issues are resolved.

1 Like

Same for me :frowning:

1 Like

Same here…and many others in corp from around the globe.

Even the launcher shows 1-4k players suddenly dropping off.

What the hell… ive already lost 3 bill to this horse ****

1 Like

sort it out…

1 Like

same here from mexico with corp mates in netherlands, germany and united states having problems too.
In my case since after DT on november 17th.
#CCPls

1 Like

Unplayable now.

1 Like

Same Problem here. It seems to be an EVE problem because TS works fine while i get connection probs in the game

1 Like

Yeah i’ve got the same Problem… and the Timeout isn’t working too. Had a socket closed with 2 Chars 5 minutes Ago and they’re still in Space.

14 Socket closed on 4 Clients within 3 hours playtime. CCPlease!

1 Like

desconnect 10 in 10 minutes

1 Like

Also about 4 disconnects for me in the last 2 hours.

Edit: 5 now.
Edit: 6 now.
Edit: 7 now.
Edit: 14 now.

2 Likes

Same problem. 3 akk running, 1 disco from time to time.

1 Like