Will prices go up or down as more casual players leave?

Regardless of either result, we will march forward to 100% Code compliance.

4 Likes

Yeah! I keep marchinnnn… marching on…

Prices can go up, prices can go down - the price of a permit will be 10 million isk, ALWAYS!

4 Likes

No one wants to play with a sad egotistic git though.

I guess the game has that going pretty well for itself …

1 Like

If comparing to botters, all players are bad and inferior. So y saying all who doesn’t bot will either leave or start botting?

I said nothing about bots.

Indeed , the main cause the gaming is becoming “worse” and making people leave are the impact the botters do on game. So in matter of competition you can’t win them. So all the rest should bot too, or leave. it’s a long term thought , and i see it coming

1 Like

If you want to get negwalleted and banned by CCP. Be my guest. I won’t stop you. :slight_smile:

I’m not botting but doing perfectly fine making enough ISK.

Neither me don’t get me wrong, I just hate how they get away easily with that

You can help by going to those systems with the bots and reporting them as Bots to CCP. I’ve done this before and many of the people I’ve reported have been banned within a week or so.

You’d be the only one.

I’ve read literally hundreds of threads talking about how ineffective the bot reporting system is. And exactly zero threads discussing how CCP are all over the botters that are reported.

4 Likes

Ok, so you’ve read a lot. Which bots have you personally reported?

Why would there need to be threads about this? That would be someone saying “Everyone must had EVE because all the threads I see on the forums are all these suggestions and complaints. I see exactly zero threads cheering CCP about how great EVE is!”

Then you are new, lying, or willfully ignorant as there have been plenty of threads lauding CCP for this and that over the years. Some as recently as a few weeks past.

2 Likes

So, I’m going to ignore you cute attempt to take a quote out of context (you’re literally missing the opening " btw) and move the conversation back to the original point.

How many bots have you personally reported?

Hundreds

1 Like

Give me 5 names out of these “hundreds”.

1 Like

LOL !!

1 Like

And the pissing contest begins.

1 Like

That’s BS and you know it…cpp only bans a few and make a great propaganda effort out of it to show “look! we do something!!!”.

In fact they ban not even 1% of them…all you see is just a show put up for all…

1 Like

And @OP

So you are saying CASUALS are leaving the game?

Well that’s in total opposite to what the bittervets claim…for them only PVP leaves because the game has too less pvp…and is too easy…

Well in my eyes this game has way too much pvp and the players that leave are just people that are annoyed by this approach and the favor ccp is giving to this playstyle…

But according to the bittervets i’m just a troll that does not know how this game is to be played right…so who knows… :slight_smile:

2 Likes