Will we ever see a new wiped server?

From the beginning you have not provided any argument, and now you resort to insults? Cute.

1 Like

Nope, because on new server managed by PA it wont be sufficient financial interest for them.

Look BDO server PA is in charge not Big Aliances, look Eve Online ā€¦

I did provide you with several arguments. Interesting that you now say you didnā€™t get them. Seems like you do have an obsession. The knowledge that someone, even a long time ago, did get an advantage has manifested itself so deeply in you that you can only think of wiping the entire game or to ask CCP to run an entire second server. Nothing at all unusual or perhaps extreme of a request, is it?

As usual you only sell empty words ā€¦

Hold upā€¦

How long have you been cloaked?

ā€“Curious Gadget

1 Like

Haha sorry, language barrier here, I mean I took a couple of breaks here and there, and the last time I played was several months ago, (4-5) and keep on looking for a reason to join, but mehā€¦

And still you donā€™t learn.

And white, you make it all about my loserā€™s attitude. Itā€™s not about that, its not about people being more productive that I am. I about using an exploit to manipulate the market and give you the upper hand. It has tainted EVE for years and will continue to do so. A fresh start is what many players want. If no one transfers over, good for you. If a majority do, well it means people wanted it, and youā€™ve made players happy. As of now, they are opting out of a lot of money from me and others. We were shelling out thousands on the game that they are not receiving as we speak.

No, Iā€™m more convinced that itā€™s an obsession of yours. Only at first did I think yours was a case of ā€œI cannot winā€.

Do you find the request of wiping the server, or to ask CCP to set up an entire second server, not extreme?

Nothing to learn from you, just BS :blush:

Honestly, my answer depends on what you call extreme.

1- I do NOT want to wipe TQ, at all.
2- A second server would allow us to start anew, without the illegal gains alliances has made during the early years of the game, that still has repercussions today.

Keep in mind the POS exploit was not permitted and allowed various corporations and alliances to stockpile and produce millions of units of moon goo, something that would not be possible to do today, with the POS gone. It would make game fair and as intended from the beginning. Also, we could see the effect of Pearl Abyss on the new server, being ran by them, instead of big alliances.

1 Like

How everyone is seeking salvation in PA is actually funny. In what position CCP had to be to be resqed by PA. :psyccp:

No one said anything about salvation. I am wondering if PA will give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  that big alliances are interfering as much as they are today. They could very well tell them to ā– ā– ā– ā–  off.

But the thing is that for example Goons would do the same thing, rules apply to everyone. Its just that these alliances know what you have to do to get people working together and how to rule them.

The rules tho, they could be changed for eveyone in null so the null becomes a bad place to live for those who prefer current rules, so those people will leave it and then it will be resettled by new players who prefer the new rules.

So whenever n + 1 happens, you want PA to step in? How exactly is this going to work? What would be the cut-off for what is fine and what is sanctionable?

But goons are as strong as they are partly because of that exploit. It gave them a hellofa boost. Unlimited T2 materials enabled them to pay for everything they wanted.

Simple: No more beers for favors. :blush:

They can not do that without logistic support :blush:

What exploit?

Did they had some illegal boost in Delve?

But where is your proof? How can you tell that the riches others have are still based on old gains and not not new gains?

Seems to me itā€™s very hard to prove, and yet you donā€™t hesitate and you want to go straight onto a clean server.