Wormhole Police MOST WANTED Criminals

Visit the WHPD Twitch Stream WEEKDAYS!

Earn Justice Points, interact with WHPD or DROP A DIME on some Dirtbag! Our 100% non-anonymous Drop-A-Dime program allows Ordinary Citizens to take their Karen Complaints RIGHT TO THE TOP!

If you are interested in Performing Community Service alongside The Wormhole Police, Please visit our Discord to sign up. The Meme Fleet departs on Sunday at 17:00 New Eden time from Caldari space. Reserve your spot in advance and get right with THE LAW!

Dirtbags from the week ending 2022-006-17 - See top post for current wanted list.

1 MoSka aBatara - Continues to offend, Downgraded to #7
2 Sink Ford - REDEEMED, No new offenses!
3 Glazzischa - On path to redemption with no new offenses.
4 Atokaulo - Continues to offend, Downgraded to #6
5 @Nexus_Yakavetta - On path to redemption with no new offenses.
6 F1 Chelien - Continues to offend. Downgraded to #10
7 Grafulka Atruin - Continues to offend. Downgraded to #11
8 Banisadra - On path to redemption with no new offenses.
9 Leoroy Jenkins - Downgraded to #14
10 @Ree_Turner - Continues to offend! On the run!

Can I get that date with Karen in your Karen Complaints department?

I’m not Karen’s keeper. You should totally ask her tho. You would make the cutest couple. You both have so much in common!

Yay! I have your blessing!

Totally going to ask her out!

1 Like

Are you allowed to link your vids here or is that not allowed ?

The role play here sure is S tier. LOL.

1 Like

Visit the WHPD Twitch Stream WEEKDAYS To earn Justice Points, interact with WHPD or DROP A DIME on some Dirtbag! Our 100% non-anonymous Drop-A-Dime program allows Ordinary Citizens to take their Karen Complaints RIGHT TO THE TOP!

If you are interested in Performing Community Service alongside The Wormhole Police, Please visit our Discord to sign up. The Meme Fleet departs on Sunday at 17:00 New Eden time from Caldari space. Reserve your spot in advance and get right with THE LAW!

Dirtbags from the week ending 2022-06-24 - See top post for current wanted list.

1 Otamo Otie Kugisa - REDEEMED - No new offenses!
2 Naria Aethera - On path to redemption with no new offenses.
3 Huge star - On path to redemption with no new offenses.
4 Naraya Aethera - On path to redemption with no new offenses.
5 Grisha Kolenval - Continues to offend. Remains #5
6 Atokaulo - REDEEMED - No new offenses!
7 MoSka aBatara - REDEEMED - No new offenses!
8 Aelin Whitethorn Galathynius - On path to redemption with no new offenses.
9 Joishi - Continues to offend. Upgraded to #7
10 F1 Chelien - Downgraded to #11

I cant begin to tell you guys how much this means to me! I have finally made it here, I could never have dreamed I’d be one of the WHPD MOST WANTED DIRTAGS. If you had told me just weeks ago I would be on this list it would have been unthinkable, yet here we are.

I would like to thank all the karens who supported me no matter what. I would like to thank my mom for letting me use her basement to sleep when between crime sprees, my favourite crispy sock for letting me deal with my stress, and my trusty fedo for keeping my ship clean no matter what shitstorm we just flew trough. An I would like to thank YOU for being here !!

Now that I have reached this important and glorious milestone I will not stop however! Oh no, I will keep doing what I do best, and sure as hell these coppers will never catch me alive!!!
Have a great day everyone o7 see you when I’m at #1 !!!

6 Likes

Visit the WHPD Twitch Stream WEEKDAYS To earn Justice Points, interact with WHPD or DROP A DIME on some Dirtbag! Our 100% non-anonymous Drop-A-Dime program allows Ordinary Citizens to take their Karen Complaints RIGHT TO THE TOP!

Dirtbags from the week ending 2022-07-01 - See top post for current wanted list.

1 Quelaleallin Vale Ovaert - Continues to offend! Currently #3
2 Pawel EwgenewiX - On path to redemption with no new offenses!
3 @Tora_Ormand - On path to redemption with no new offenses!
4 Wildtiger - On path to redemption with no new offenses!
5 Grisha Kolenval - REDEEMED! No New Offenses!
6 Karl vonMox - REDEEMED! No New Offenses!
7 Joishi - Downgraded. Currently #23
8 @Nexus_Yakavetta - Downgraded, Currently #12
9 @Ruubz_Raubzen - War Criminal, Upgraded to #1
10 @Uhtreddd - AKA “Rushlock” Promises to do Community Service This Week

Dirtbags from the week ending 2022-07-08 - See top post for current wanted list.

1 @Ruubz_Raubzen - Redeemed through Community Service. Karens didn’t forvive. Now #8
2 Traleon Traleon - Case Closed
3 Quelaleallin Vale Ovaert - Case Closed
4 Lyssandria - Case Closed
5 Maghyaar - Case Closed
6 Timo Naari - Case Closed
7 Atokaulo - Case Closed
8 otschen - Case Closed
9 @VGROMV - Case Closed
10 @Uhtreddd - Redeemed through Community Service. Karens didn’t forvive. Now #1 with a NEW RECORD for Karen Complaints!

I love it! Warning to the bounty hunter who finds me, I come in threes.

2 Likes

lets team up and we make it three fiddy :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Triplets huh?

Kinkey!

:smirk:

1 Like

Absolutely the girls and I are a ton of fun. Though one of them is getting biomassed soon. That ■■■■■ got too obvious for bait.

I should do more wormholing, but as a solo pilot who doesn’t use alts (except for one hauling/light industry) it looks to be damn near impossible to live solo in WH space

I used to do solo account but eventually i was able to sustain multiple accounts.

It’s probably more due to my inability to split my attention across multiple accounts simultaneously rather that supporting the accounts in general, sadly.

So I watched the stream on Twitch last night.

What a ■■■■ show. Boring as ■■■■. I think it was more entertaining to watch a noob mine. At least with that you know a stream sniper is going to come in and gank them and at least something interesting will happen than just watching someone sit there off of wormholes.

Also, the description on the Twitch Stream said something about listening to jazz.

I don’t know what you were listening to, but that, was not jazz. It was noise. Common man, get an ear and listen to some real jazz.

Your chat was dead. Where were all the Karens? Where were all the complaints?

Get your ■■■■ together, if your advertising a good time for your viewers, than you need to focus on your viewers experience.

Maybe you should demand to talk to the manager and request a refund for the time you wasted on his stream. :wink:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smirk: :blush:

2 Likes

Don’t you mean demand?