Wow, so much has changed

Really? Weird, I’m like the second-most senior member of the CODE. Alliance and I haven’t heard of anything like that… Man, I really fancy myself as a man with his finger to the pulse of Highsec, too… :frowning:

You can thank the carebears who whined away ransom decs, canflipping, ninjaing, for-profit-ganks and AWOXXers for CODE and the rest. High-sec piracy was, according to the bears, “EZ-MODE NO RISK ISK” and CCP apparently believed people who never so much as flipped a can or stayed in a dec’d corp past the time it took to freeze roles about high-sec PvP, so they took the isk away.

So, there’s no longer any need to be picky about your targets, and there’s no longer incentive to make a profit as a high-sec pirate. So, the belligerants now all gank for shits and giggles to break the tedium of grinding away for the flood of isk they use to buy the destroyer alts.

TLDR

Yes the new forums are crap and the OP is a moron.

Use reddit instead of this tripe.

That’s because the community team was fired. There just isn’t any staff left that could be bothered to keep it civil :crazy_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

The skill injectors however allowed people to play “catch up” with their friends - something that wasn´t possible before, and has deterred many a possible egger from entering the game.

It´s no fun being stuck to mining in a venture when that´s not what you want to do.

Also, all the skill points used from injectors are not made out of thin air… it is simply other people´s SP, already gained.

And if people can monetize their characters on the bazaar - then I see nothing wrong with them monetizing parts of said characters.

so true.

Tutorial “mini-injectors” (or whatever they’re called)
Invite-a-friend injector reward
The new alpha injectors

All 3 are injecting SP created out of thin air that wasn’t trained on another character. Look forward to more and more of these to come while CCP gradually shifts more and more to pure free to play to cater to the dumb masses.

1 Like

I was under the impression skill and knowledge trumped SP and Isk.

But apparently the game will be dumbed down by those using the quick route.

And you clearly lack both.

I do?

How so?

Or are you just playing the GD game of “randomly throw a barb and see what sticks”?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.