Wrecking Machine. and Black Flag vs P A R A B E L L U M and co

Actually she called you out and you didn’t respond to that.

But we all know why :smiley:

You’d never actually try to talk back with antimatter.

Aw, you do care :smiley:

Notice you weren’t brave enough to tag me tho :smiley:

Wolves don’t actively hunt other wolves as prey items tho. Would two rival packs fight if they encounter each other? Of course, as would most groups since the most fierce competition comes from others of your kind.

However, they are competing because they share the same prey pool. The ventures in this case is the prey a PvPer would go after.

I mean I get maybe you don’t watch alot of NetGeo or AP. That’s your loss :smiley: Attenborough weeps.

Io beat me to it :smiley:

She doesn’t even get that it is hard to pin down a venture solo if the venture pilot is even halfway competent or yennoe, actually at the keyboard.

1 Like

Have we lost Focus again, i did see Black flag racking up the kills and Dr Per baiting in a thrasher, or thats what it looked like

Just on a side note can anyone tell me about Jita holdings, one group i know little about, any connected to fraternity, not sure why i think that but id be interested to know

Send 1 billion isk, and I will forward a customized intel report.

2 Likes

@Io_Koval Thank you for input and opinion.

Of note:

So you know the future now.

I didn’t say “Venture is easy to catch”
You’re reaching.

Right… Everything I’ll write will be “uninformed” unless you teach me poor noob to think and learn.

Right, I forgot. The game is empty of players.

Sure, I might as well pack my bags and go home.

Again. Your insight into the unknown future is astounding.

1 Like

Finally someone with some sense in this thread.

1 Like

As a 12 year old girl, serving multiple consecutive life time sentences in prison for blowing up pixilated space ships in a fictional game, I would say this:

Ventures are absolutely viable targets, especially when your waiting and on the hunt to bag “bigger prizes” whatever that means. I guess Retreivers and Covetors?

Or do you mean frigates with guns? Destroyers? Maybe the odd cruiser? How about that battleship mission runners love to bring into low sec when they are feeling risky?

Or maybe you mean blobbing in 100+ fleets jumping on that poor ibis that passed through the gate you’re camping and you apply a massive 0 damage to it just to whore on the kill mail.

I’m curious what this “bigger prize” is.

1 Like

No worries. She knows “real” PvP of course.

Naturally.

You can count on them to brag in the forum but in the game they’re nowhere to be found, that’s if they even play.
I know @Destiny_Corrupted doesn’t play the game. Still, here in the forum playing the troll.
Want a piece of advice? 90% of these jokers on here are alts and troll. The other 10% don’t even want to engage these blowhards. You do the math, kiddo. Don’t even bother.

2 Likes

I am just trying to gift you my cumulative experience — and second hand knowledge from others who’ve I’ve discussed hunting and PvP with — as a source of free, gratis secondhand knowledge.

If this is how you treat all teachers (which I am not) and people spouting off their knowledge (which is more me), then I guess good luck finding mentors out there. The next time you learn something cool from another player — whether in game, on the forums — and you want to type „Thanks“, I do hope you pause, treat that person equally as I, delete the pending message, and type instead „So you know the future now“.

I hope that carries you farther than I think.

I get a lot of ■■■■ on these forums from others for repeatedly trying to treat newbies as „probably actually genuine newbies“ instead of „sockpuppets worthy of being trolled“ and yes it does mean I occasionally get to come out with egg on my face and looking like a fool. Hooray for me.

I thought the title of this thread was about CCP’s R&R Band vs some other R&R Bands… :rofl:

1 Like

The irony :smiley:

The only true newb I encountered in a while was Mindhouf.

And that guy that Grampy griefed off the forums.

It doesn’t bother me, it’s not so important… I don’t even know these people :rofl:

It’s too boring for them, they would rather get into forum drama, it’s more entertaining than their gameplay.

1 Like

Hello forum

Hold up there, I’m so sorry, I am not allowed to engage with convicts… no matter the age.

Fifie abides by the law… mostly.

Hello forum

I sure appreciate, sir. You should put it in blog form so it helps the whole community.
I myself learn by doing, testing and observing.

I love teachers… at least the real ones. It’s not just a job, it’s a vocation.

Aaaw, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I apologize.
I did appreciate the knowledge you imparted and I’m someone who will read helpful posts weeks and months afrer the fact, always finding some new interesting detail.

1 Like

You just did.

:smirk:

1 Like

I can hear loud bangs on my door now.
Thanks a lot.:unamused:

Fifie is busted.

1 Like

Being bad and sucking is an art.

So when dowe get an update on how this war when, i only ask because i feel its an important part of understanding eve warfare.

War in eve isn’t just won by brute force and im sure it would be of interesting to non pvpers and new players alike, so they can see what actually happens.

I’m surprised our new forum alt friend hasn’t contributed yet.:thinking: