WTS 100m SP pure subcap pvp Toon

Start - 60

Long Story Short need to join signal Cartel and live a peaceful life so need to get rid of this guy.

He has Cap skills Injected + all the jump skills Injected for Dread.

Many Skins etc

Please view the EVE board below for detailed skillset.

PW = 1234

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Algyn_Kain_Nu’varah

Any issues or you want more information please hit me up ingame or here.

70bil

71 bil

73bil

74 bil

Keep the bids coming, if we hit 80 I will be happy.

76 bil

77 bil

78 bil

79 bil

Keep it going the higher the better.

I will be on tomorrow evening after work to assess the offers and i will decide on the 20th.

As it stands TxivYawg1 is top dog.

thanks for the bids guys keep it going.

80 bil

80.5 bil

81 Bil, i maybe need two days to get enough isk.

Ok so today is the day the value of the toon for me to extract is 80b that is the skill value this is not including the skin/skillbooks etc.

I am going to wait until 12am GMT, “11pm game time” for and offer of at least 87-90.

buyout would be 88. if not ill keep training him for the month or so left on my sub before putting him back on sale.

Thank you for the bids so far but i do not want to see him another extracted husk i would like to sell him to someone who wants the Toon.

Ok looking at most of my replies I will push forward the final sale to the 21st at 10pm eve time. As its seems most birders are not on in my prime time, which is EU

Also as mentioned above.

Buyout will be 88 instant trade.

Please note the character has been put back into a private corp this will be changed in the event of a sale.

The Toon will be located in jita, no Kill Rights, NPC Corp, postive wallet etc.

81.5bil bid

I will be on for a while tonight so the sale will go on until about 12/2am eve time.

Cheers.

It seems that we are not going to move beyond 81.5, sad to say this is not enough. I will be taking Algyn Down tomorrow morning.

Thank you for your bids.

consider 82 bil…