103 b

Shaktar, you’re wrong.
I bought this character last time a month ago:

Look at the current status:
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Baldra_Kka

104Bn

105 b

105.5Bn
Btw wasn´t the auction running until Sunday?

106b b/o

106.5 Bn, even though technically I should have won the auction as I was the highest bid at the end of sunday.

107b b/o

107.5Bn… Johny you know you can only do one character transfer at a time right? You are bidding on like 6 different characters at the same time… definitely your name checks out, injectors seem to be good business nowadays.

108b …

108.5Bn

109b …

109.5Bn and its my final offer until OP resolves the issue of the already expired auction (will they respect terms or not) and/or if he/she is still interested in selling this character at all.

To OP: Please check your eve mail

o/ fly safe

Fine 110b b/o

Guys guys i am so sorry the delay was caused cause of RL. As maybe all the older vets know there are times when RL needs more attantion. And here is my final call i will end this on wednesday ( as i am on a buisness trip and i have time to make all happen). So expect on Wednesday at 20:00 Eu Tz ( Austrian Time if exactly). i am now also limited on time so i will check all on wednesday 19:00 all evemail and so on.

Sorry for this guys. But its a damn nice char! :slight_smile:

bid 110b now within 1h or my bid is retracted, going on holliday

i will accept this but i have no time cause of family stress and ■■■■ to do it you need to wait till tomorrow sadly :frowning: sorry mate otherwise i take the next no problem.

sending isk to Ina Olha

isk and info sent to Ina Olha

Crazy man i swear to god i am sure this works but as i told you i cannot on earth do this today tomorrow is the day :slight_smile: