WTS 8.2m sp character

Oh I was just being polite in stating that your offer was not good enough to warrant my immediate acceptance, since you did state you were busy. If you wish to improve your offer, please feel free to reply to the thread here.

So what is your BO?

Considering the current normalisation of plex pricing, B/o off of 3/5 bil.

5.1 bill

5.5b B/O for 12 hours

For you, free, if you send in game details in the next 30 seconds…

All sarcasm aside, 12 hour buyout offers might work better if the server wasn’t populated with individuals around the globe that sleep.

Character still for sale, I’m in no hurry, gimmicky pressure tactics will continue to be laughed at.

Char transfer is down atm, so dont be in a rush to sell if a good deal comes by

One can cross their fingers and hope that ccp is re-implementing a method to allow transfers that does not place the entire burden on the seller via out of game costs.

I doubt ccp would do that considering they did away with plex transfers

Is the trabsfer service still down, or have they fixed it yet?

Still down, just checked

1 Like

It’s been down for several days now. They just have to change some code on a computer, not prop up a striken bridge! This is outrageous and unacceptable. I’m calling my lawyers!

It is kind of embarrassing to have an online service down for so many days.

Looks like transfers are back in action, so here is my bump for the thread.

So character is still for sale ?

Although I am enjoying the banter in the thread, character is still for sale.

3b offer

I thank you for your offer.

With plex approaching 5 mil per, I can take the real life currency it would cost me to transfer the character, buy plex, sell it on the market, biomass my character, and break even compared to your offer.

Again, I thank you for your offer.

Would like to wonder the new B/O price, thank you

Certainly.

The character is old enough that it existed prior to the hypernet, and has never participated, which might be worth a premium for some. The character also has cyno V trained, from the times when it was a pi/cyno alt. That doesn’t mean much to someone who is looking to buy it cheap and melt the two extractors worth of value out of it though. There are also various implants (a full +3 set) and a set of three +5, but that only amounts to a few hundred million. The character also has the DED Army Reserve Pacifier skin. All of those are simply soft value stats.

So the hard value, of which I would have no problem letting it go in an instant, would be the extractor value, plus the transfer value. There are two skill extractors worth of sp ready to go. I value transfer fee to include the established 5 million skillpoints (something trivial for someone to create on their own with a free alpha account, although perhaps not exactly the same ones) at 1000 plex value, the old non real life currency transfer fee. So at todays prices, 5 and a half billion isk is the point where I would start to consider the offer seriously. That is excluding any of the soft value listed in the previous paragraph.

Of course, I don’t sit at my keyboard 24 hours a day, so any time limited offers will in all likelyhood expire, as I couldn’t be in any less of a hurry to part with my real world currency to transfer this character, and I would like to give those that might want a new alt at close to cost a chance to bid.

TLDR: there isn’t a ‘buy it now’ price