YC 124 New Eden Capsuleer's Writing Contest

Dear Eve Online Forum Letters,

I never thought I’d write a letter like this…

Here’s my entry into the fiction category: Story contest entry - Short Skirt, Long Jacket

3 Likes

Would like to submit my writing to this contest:

The Messenger
Category: Prose
Length: ~7.5K words

In the aftermath of the destruction of an athanor, a young capsuleer must contend with her guilt and the families of those who died.

2 Likes

OP Updated with all entries to date! One item is still under discussion with the judges.

Deadline is the 21st!

1 Like

If possible, I would like to sign up with my prose story “Jin Mei leaving home”

2 Likes

For reasons we discussed, i am allowing this in the contest as an “Audit Entry.” Because it doesn’t quite fit within the rules as intended, it is not eligible for a main prize but it will be considered and rated by the judges. Thank you for entering!

Also as of this post, OP Updated with all entries to date. 3 days to go!

2 Likes

Would like to submit the following into the contest:

Behemoth
Category: Poetry
Type: Prose Poetry
Length: 239 words

3 Likes

Here is my entry for the poetry category: The Black Song’s Flight
It is a poem composed of several tanka.

1 Like

I’d like to enter my story, One True Law, in the Prose category please.

2 Likes

Everything above this point has been updated.

Last day for submissions (May 21st, in any timezone).

1 Like

Hereby I submit 2 more nominations for the Gossip/News/Opinion category. The author for both entries is @Jorianna_Gallaire, if I am not mistaken.

The first is Olives the green oil from Intaki.
The second is Artpiece considered Lost resurfaces in Caille’s Museum of Modern Arts.

1 Like

I would like to submit Ashes to Ascendance in the Academic category.

1 Like

I would like to submit Rainfall:

A Gecko pilot (yes, they have pilots) battles against the odds with a mysterious enemy, and his own demons.

2 Likes

^(In the prose category)

What a fun contest! Hoping to offer a better triglavian themed entry next year. :smiley:

OP updated up to this point!

2 Likes

Submissions are now closed! It usually takes the judges about two to three weeks to Judge and then we’ll have a short ceremony to announce the winners. I will announce time and place as we get closer!

Thanks all who entered this year!

10 Likes

If you don’t think any entries this year qualify for the prizes I donated, feel free to roll them over into next year’s competition.

2 Likes

Have the winners been announced? I’ve been busy with RL the last couple of weeks

I don’t think so

Not yet. Results should be announced soon tho.