YC123 Liberation Day Propaganda Contest - The Results!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

12 Likes

A quick lil entry! Are we allowed to post multiple entries per chance?

Good luck everyone, some incredible entries so far!

8 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

:thinking:

7 Likes

Awesome entries so far! :fedo:

5 Likes

Assuming that this contest is similar to the previous one, for Gallente, I guess multiple entries are ok. @CCP_Convict can you confirm?

Here is the Gallente contest info and rules, for reference.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Yes multiple entries are definitely ok. The only reason I called it out specifically in the last rule set is because I needed them to be as separate posts, however that’s not necessary here. I’ll update the Liberation Day contest news item to reflect that.

7 Likes

OK, here’s my first of hopefully more submissions for the Liberation Day Propaganda Contest.

This is LIBERATION DAY YC123

6 Likes

The Minmatar. Rust, autocannons, the tribes. Their never ending fight for freedom. Their ideals their rustic, fast ships, an unbending will, and duct tape.

The Naglfar. A peak expression of all those things.
A towering monument of freedom with the will to lay destruction upon everyone and everything in it’s way. This ship is the essence of Vertical Supremacy.

The image above is just a preview-jpg to keep the loading times short.
Full size PNG and PDF to download can be found here:

7 Likes

Just for fun heres “Hel over Titan”

11 Likes

And “Victory over the oppressor”

13 Likes

7 Likes

Republic Justice Department Poster

14 Likes

Here’s my 2nd submission for the Propaganda Contest called ‘We Come For Our People’.

5 Likes

EDIT: Going to add to this post rather than new posts… I’m on a bit of a roll, LibDay has me inspired!

5 Likes

Me, yet again! I also done a piece of writing about my character Ferra Orta receiving her voluval ceremony after over half a decade of fighting for the Matari and our cause!

7 Likes

I’d like to enter this little speech I wrote in-character in response to the Sanmatar’s speech:

5 Likes