You are warping away from your drones QoL message spotted on test server

5 Likes

I propose additional messages:
“You are undocking with cargo that is too valuable - you at high risk of being ganked”
“You are in a mining barge and your dscan window is not open - you are at high risk of being ganked”

5 Likes

Kinda in two minds. Its handy probably when high but

the drone window already takes up too much realestate in an Arby

1 Like

Meh, I know CCP is trying to make the game less impenetrable to newbros, but, imho, you can go too far with the hand holding.

1 Like

The scrubs would ignore the warnings.

2 Likes

I also kind of wish CCP gave out bad advice on purpose. I think it would add to the charm of the game, and it makes me giggle just thinking about it.

1 Like

You are undocking in a ship that has no rigs

Warning!
You are targeting an asteroid, are you sure you want to mine?

4 Likes

Remember when in Crimewatxh 1.0 when firing an asteroid was both possible and CONCORDable? hard times

You are about to log in. Are you sure y/n

3 Likes

Warning: character creation may result in forming a lifelong, very time consuming habit.

4 Likes

I really dislike CCP giving distribution mission runners a warning when they forgot the objective.
They’re all just making everyone less attentive instead of more attentive.

HAHAHAHAHA :smiley:
Wow! Where’s that from??

I don’t know. I think I found it on 9gag or something.

Oh well. Less abandoned drones in space to scoop for free for me, it seems.

1 Like

:red_circle: I miss big red dot in the message, otherwise you can easily overlook the message :red_circle:

Actually, good point,

Another Salvaging Nerf!

Darn it, I am going to miss that late Friday and Saturday night “drone rescue” work fostered by tired/drunk players. I was surprised on the volume the first few times I did it.

“You got shield and armor mods fitted… LOL!!!”

I like the warning. I’ve orphaned a fair amount of drones, but these days the only times I warp off without my drones is because I want to warp off right now, rather than wait for the drones. (Or my FC does. :frowning: )

For most people who have experienced leaving their drones behind this warning will not change much. However, it will be a massive help to any new player who’s trying to fight with drones for the first time. I know you’ve all lost a lot of drones that way, I have.

2 Likes