"Your ship has been salvaged"

Thank you for a glimpse into the twisted and convoluted reality you inhabit. It was interesting.

HTFU has turned into “oh you poor thing, here have all your stuff back please don’t leave”

2 Likes

Yup, pretty much 100% correct…

There was also one other demented troll who jumped in spouting a bunch of twisted BS - Anderson

And despite what CCP intends all this will achieve is people will be even more entitled and demanding of free space and replacement of losses and neglects the core principles of the game even more… and if their desires are not fulfilled they will ragequit even more so even more of them due to their misconception about what the game is about is further reinforced by CCP instead of being faced with the realities of the game.

1 Like

Did you remember to flag your own as well?

1 Like

You’re all being a bunch of toddlers again.

4 Likes

I know the first thing I do when I am confronted with ad hominem arguments that I am unprepared to emotionally cope with: run to authority.

On topic: I am curious to see how much more CCP will try to soften the edges. Each time they attempt to make the game less brutal, they could instead be using that time to do… literally anything else.

This obsession with the New Player Experience is deplorable. CCP continues to program single-player elements into the NPE, but what about programming some form of corp integration?

A major difficulty I still seem to face with this game is finding a corp that is “right for me.” Playing this game solo has been a difficult journey I no longer wish to pursue. Would be nice if CCP could implement some sort of middle-grounds between real corps and solo play… oh, they have: Faction Wars.

I would have rather seen them improve what already exists as opposed to adding fluff in hopes that buthurt newbs will continue to keep losing.

1 Like

FW has nothing to do with corps.
Actually, it’s harder than joining a corp cause you have war mechanisms everywhere.

The forums would be greatly improved and become a friendlier and more welcoming place if the ISD banned three particular users (who, honestly, should have all been banned years ago and I can’t fathom why they haven’t been).

1 Like

Salute to the forum trolls now long gone with their wit/sarcasm/knowledge and passion of and for the game.

Than Reddit where CCP spends all its efforts? This forum is far more regulated than that so I don’t see a valid complaint there.

Random comparison is random, ok.

That’s the problem. These three users run roughshod, while everyone else gets banned/moderated. I mean you’d have to have your head buried pretty deep in a hole not to notice.

1 Like

Pretty deep in a hole could be a reflection of yourself. I never insulted you. You should heed your own advice?

That being out of the way… Some of the most abusive Trolls were very helpful in other thd’s. Places I’ve never seen you post. Also, their idea’s, while screamed at the top of their lungs “could” have been more tactfully communicated still does not make their opinions invalid.

1 Like

Oh cool, “no u!”. So creative.

Yeah I never insulted you either. That’s just the way folks talk where I’m from. “You” is a figure of speech, another way of saying “a person”, or “someone”. I guess where you’re from folks have thin skins and take things super personal though, no worries.

Doesn’t matter, forums have rules, and the rules should not be selectively enforced because someone made a “good” post somewhere else. You’re admitting that you’ve seen those “most abusive trolls” - great. Let’s get rid of them. No more favoritism.

Closed at OP’s polite request.

Also going to remove some off topic/rule violating ones. Don’t do it in the future or I will take moderation action, thank you.

3 Likes