Your year in EVE!

Ah I did what you see there.

Nah but really, I do a lot of research, manufacturing and hauling, none of which will be on this again.

Thank you for an awesome video. Well done, and great soundtrack too! :star_struck:

Thanks for the video. It would be more excellent if we could see a list of data which was not included in the personal video ; I guess each pilots see different items of the statistics ?
Background music is awesome as well.
By the way where can I get the SOCT jacket CCP Mirage wears in the video ?

1 Like

Then something is wrong with the video then. My manufacturing numbers were very high and I only do jobs on behalf of corp.

I’m looking for an answer to this too

Can you please let us know when all the mails have been sent, so we know when to start being actually sad about not getting ours.

(Not) asking for a friend.

6 Likes

Credit where credit is due, great vid CCP. o7

2 Likes

no PI stats this year :frowning: look forward to seeing them as its my main income. Still cool to see the vid and saved for “A decade in Eve” video i plan to do oneday. Thx

2 Likes

I have received no such e-mail, nor am i unsubscribed to the best of my knowledge. Where can i check if am subscribed to the e-mail?

7 Likes

same…

Normally I don’t bash you guys, but it’s a HUGE let down to get all my alts mixed into one. They’re kept very separate for a reason. After last years video’s found myself really looking forward to these for some odd reason, and it just sorta blows. Lumping them into one, tells me nothing at all about the per character status or measurement vs. last year. These are lame - sorry not sorry.

2 Likes

I have 9 accounts tied to email A and 1 account to email B. I have only received the video for the one account on email B. Anything I can do about that?

2 Likes

still waiting for email smh…

4 Likes

@CCP_Swift

its awesome!! thank you guys!!

JuuR

I loved the video, thank you! I am a little confused though as it said I have 6 alts and I don’t have any, can you let us know how this was determined/calculated?

1 Like

I’ve gotten a link for two alts accounts but not my main, also no pvp stats? lame. so according to this I did nothing this year lol.

No PI stats, also, big part of my isk making, net loss because all of my isk goes in a corp wallet. this thing is pretty much useless to non-high sec duders running missions. believe it or not people do stuff besides run missions and die in pods.

1 Like

It said i have 1 alt on this account but actually i have none and also it said i have 28mil sp when i actually have about 35mil sp so im thinking the videos were made about a month ago.

No email, feelsbadman. :cry:

2 Likes

Glad to see that CCP got all the dancing animation bugs fixed…

How in the heck did I score so well in some of these categories? Plenty of people just spinning or skill farming?

1 Like

still no email I’m sad I wanted to see how much i lost this year :frowning:

2 Likes