I’m Zintage, and I am running for CSM21 again this year. My primary focuses are on nullsec as well as both subcapital and capital fleet balance.
I’ll attempt to keep my Eve story short for all of our sakes, but it’s a long one. I started playing Eve properly in 2015, joining when a grand strategy YouTuber I watched at the time attempted to form a corporation. After going to war with the highsec mercs for several weeks using 200+ man frigate fleets to fight t3cs. The YouTuber eventually gave up on Eve, finding himself overworked running such a large organization. What was left of this organization was reformed into Rabble Inc. and later Rabble Alliance. While in Rabble we decided to try living in just about every type of space possible. We fought Russians over moons in Molden Heath, lived in a c4 wormhole, waged a Poco war in highsec with Eve uni, and even took sov in delve also later querious during the casino war. Eventually, I left rabble and joined GSF at an invite from a friend and learned to FC large-scale fleets. After a few years, my corp at the time left GSF to form Freight Train Diplomacy that lived in Vale of the Silent for a while. I eventually came back to GSF during the siege of the 1dq1 constellation. Since then I laid the initial groundwork for the beehive umbrella, lead the 2024 reconquest of catch and the 2025 “war of the ruses”.
My area of expertise is most certainly Nullsec with a emphasise on fleet combat and fittings, though having lived in all areas of space, I generally know enough to understand what people from other areas of space want to tell me about.
I’m running for CSM21 to continue the work we have been doing on CSM19 and CSM20, bringing diversity and skill back into fleet doctrines. I’m also looking to help reduce the overhead required to enter and run a group in nullsec. Some examples is the busy workload that has been added to nullsec and the lack of tooling/ingame planning for sov.
Some examples of things I have directly supported or proposed over the past two CSMs are
- Tenebrex cyno jammer reduction from 3 to 1 per system
- War dec cost increase from 100mil to 500mil
- Blackops battleship rebalance
- FNI nerf
- Consolidation of ore into larger rocks in mining anoms
- In general capital QOL changes but 2 examples would be the cargo capacity on carriers and the fuel bay increase on faxes
- Increasing commandship cargobays so they have more space than a t1 cruiser
- Reversal of surgical strike resist nerfs
- Logistics cruiser rebalance
My discord is zintageenaka for DMs about anything. I’m happy to chat, and if you have any bugs, feel free to throw the EBR number my way