10th Annual Venture Hunting Contest

I think that reference might fly right over the heads of non-Brits among us, Ramona.

Still, you may well be right. The ‘Growth at Any Cost’ crew want EVE to be bursting at the seams with new players, without having considered the consequences; all I’m doing is counselling Caution. Perhaps that makes me an AGC member?

To be trussed up by bonds of their own making is the last thing CCP needs right now; that’s a sure recipe for an embarrassing U-turn further down the road!

1 Like

“And 'cause I was a gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I ganked those ventures for free.”

Oh look, another attempt to get a thread closed because it doesn’t suit your agenda that people create events - and cheeky events are the best !

But I’ll thoroughly chew and swallow the bait whole and respond just this once. If you think Hulkageddon is still entirely possible in hisec, then tell me how many catas are needed to kill a correctly fitted hulk these days. If you don’t/won’t/can’t I will simply say you are clueless, just trolling, as usual just having your bit of fun, if that even needs repeating.

I think I know what the answer will be…
Something about how Lucas only does challenging things, and how ganking is SO easy, and he could gank anything with barely any effort (he even has some undisclosed ganking alts), and something about how he wants to protect the poor huddled masses yearning to AFK mine in highsec.

3 Likes

Hulks tend to be yield fitted … with a Hulkageddon around ?

What if they are used by reasonable (i.e. able to reason) pilots and are fitted for tank ?

And of course, in a .5 system

Nope, simply by the endless controversy you create. KTHXBYE

GloomyBrownGrison-size_restricted

1 Like

Don’t like my judgement of the quality of your reply ? Patience with you ran out a few (closed) threads ago.

2 Likes

Would you like the same offer I made to Dracvlad? Or would that be “too easy” for you to “bother”?

Of course it will be too easy for him. But you know what’s not?

Holding discussions with simple minded and backwards thinking gankers. Apparently the feeble minded presents a challenge for him.

At a time we need more players, they kill the very ships new players fly the most, lets hope the number of gankers that re-sub compensates for the loss of players from venture kills.

CCP need to make an in game news video to explain the increase in danger for new player, so they understand what’s happening.

We will warn those who will listen and any new player here try and join a mining group for extra safety…

If your in minmatar space look up Hek Mining Association and mine with them, you will learn the ropes, of many skills.
I’m sure there are many groups around but I bet you, most losses will come from solo players.

Winston’s post may support the safety action as do I in as far as its good content. So tell who you can and remember its an mmo which always work best when you work with other players.

(I hear people say oh you can’t trust eve players, no not all can be trusted but your choices and die alone in you little mining ship to Safety criminals, or take a chance and fly with others and find real EVE)

We need better players, not more.

1 Like

But more means you can find players that turn into better players.

Your logic is flawed as always

No thanks.

I’m not EvE University.

I’m here to kill new players.

We know.

As do others now, set her to red and watch local and live another day.

1 Like

You heard it here!

Githany Red admitted to being a griefer.

“I’m a griefer and I hate new players.”

Set her red and watch local and live another day.

Sorry I really disagree.

This is the standard mantra of most people these days but with a straight face and zero trolling I ask why?

Why reward Hilmar for his failures?

Why keep a patched old dinosaur of a game alive when its child should be running now, glossier, faster, stronger and more feature packed?

Why is more people better when people are the main problem?

And why should those people attracted be risk adverse platespinners and not dynamic things-pullers-out-of-my-cold-dead-hands?

(Note: I broadly agree with you for the most part but I wanted to highlight why I feel more people isnt necessarily the solution)

2 Likes

While I agree bad management should not be rewarded, from simply a game related perspective one can also disagree: why cater to the lowest common denominator which eventually will just water down the game not just to cater to them but once they become players and demand change CCP will fulfill their wishes… already does. :psyccp:

While a game needs more players to survive, the solution is not more players in general, the solution is more players who share the original vision of EVE is what the game needs, NOT people who want instant gratification and easy mode gameplay.

2 Likes

@Lucas_Kell you will have to put the war HQ down for this, Destiny is a war deccer who could not put a war HQ down to do a war, was risible… :slight_smile:

How can anyone take Destiny seriously after that? Idiots of course…

Was that not the offer you made me, you seem confused, but then again you are a complete loon…

Still makes you an absolute loon. I found a war deccer who could not war dec hilarious, still do.

2 Likes

He absolutely won’t need a war HQ for this.

The offer was adjusted multiple times to fit your shifting goal posts and evasions, and you still refused.

1 Like

Hi, how are you?

CCP couldn’t care less. They prefer more money instead of more players. One word: Destruction. It’s needed for their bottom line and ganking and griefing brings destruction and since there aren’t enough players left for big battles anymore they have to scrape the bottom to find anyone to gank: empty haulers, newbros, corvettes… anything goes including the kitchen sink. And then they try to justify their greed and bullying by saying “PvP bruv, its risc vs re’ard, bruv” and then they’re going to pretend they care about player retention. :rofl: