The Hunt for Komi Valentine is Over!

Lucas pointed out that the NDA indicates the player, not the character, would run, so it is highly-likely a “successor” character for the same player could be appointed if CCP accommodates the RP to the extent to announcing such a successor. A singular assassination would make for great RP, but I would imagine CCP would not have the patience to announce multiple successors for the same player (eg. from multiple assassinations) - all hypothetical, of course.

We asked Dopamine in the “All You Need To Know About CSM” thread because the point is so fascinating: one of the major themes to come out of this thread is “RP needs more representation on CSM” and in EVE in general, which I strongly agree (I recently issued RP-related feature requests here and here toward that end). If an RP candidate (Komi or otherwise) ended up on CSM, questions such as these would need to be answered eventually. Why not now? I asked the question in such a way that was Komi-neutral on the other thread, though others brought the space drama intended to be confined to this thread onto that thread. (One of the reasons I created this thread was to leave Komi’s thread alone.)

2 Likes