2017/11/13 - Post Downtime Login Issues

Just going to wait for a fix, cba to enter all the accounts (+their in game settings from scratch) twice in a week.

Deleting cache really isn’t an option to a LOT of the playerbase since downloading the files would take several hours.

this issue make me stressful can some one help me with this problems.
i cant log in with steam account.

btw my english its not good so pls forgive me.

Not sure if its only me, but i can’t seem to login to my account. Whenever i press “Forgot Password?” to take me to somewhere where i can fix my account, it doesn’t open anything.
Am i the only one having this problem? i’ll take down this post when its fixed, or if it fixes itself (thats if you can delete your own posts)

Okay i figured it out, if anyone else is having this problem all you need to do is open chrome, and click and drag the “Forgot Password?” blue text onto a new page of chrome and it’ll take you to account recovery.
Sorry for this now pointless post, please lock as it seems i can’t figure out how to delete it.

oh hey whataya know both my possible usernames and gmail and everything arent working, even after changing my password. Nice.

Guess im just not logging in ever again. v0v

How do i press the “Accept” button to the EULA when i CANT SEE IT ???

Dump the launcher and go back to the good old loginsystem, you know, the one that ALWAYS worked…

7 Likes

How do you want us to unpin accounts, when the License Agreement update, that isn’t working, is blocking the accounts ?

1 Like

I can not accept the EULA, the accept button is not visible and I cannot scroll past section 17.

1 Like

Can confirm if you keep closing the launcher, and reopening it to enter your chars, the EULA button will appear… sometimes… took several goes for each account

I think anyone with more accounts would be wise to wait for a proper fix, as it was quite time consuming, but it does work

1 Like

So with the new login accepting for rules and regulations i scoll down but cant find the accept button at all :confused:

press cancel or reopen launcher and try again. eventually the button will appear (it should be there from the beginning, no need to scroll all the way down for it to appear)

I cleared my cache. I logged off my accounts and cleared cache again. Yet when I try to login I get EULA text… but there is no ACCEPT button (and I can scroll EULA endlessly, for it is endless - although after last date of modification it is just empty space)

1 Like

You are making crap changes in this game that doesnt benefit nobody… Yes, you changed launcher and made almost all players to reenter username and password every single time… Make it right and unban players that didnt deserve it (Gigx) and for once make something right in this game.

Thanks after deleting accounts and restarting and logging back in it worked

Had to restart Launcher a few times till the accept button showed up

How do we accept the EULA?

That’s what happens to programmers who don’t want to care about memory leaks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After accepting the EULA i get this : https://imgur.com/a/SyB8y

Aka nothing happens…

3 Likes

Especially funny today when we have easy access to tools like valgrind…

2 Likes