A Premise For Life Existing In The Universe Outside of Earth

You do realize that the science or studies of the atom is only 121 years old? With computer technology doubling every two years and not to mention the U.S. having the fastest supercomputer that is able to perform 200,000 trillion calculations a second the ability to understand the atom to the point of being able to remove mass from an atom and then add mass back to the atom won’t be far behind.

You are wrong about Warp Drive units for the simple matter of fact that before there were suns, black holes, planets…the things that generate gravity that Einstein based his theories on there exist in a Universe based on the gravity that they generate.

But before there were any stars, black holes and planets there was nothing at all that produced Einstein gravity. They had to have been another form of gravity that was weaker that was generated by particles such as the Higgs-Boson that give particles their mass.

Although humans might be able to travel faster than the speed of light in Einstein physics if we remove the mass from Einstein related atoms using a reverse process of taking mass away such as an anti-Higgs-Boson field, then a field around an object would have Einstein mass removed allowing it to occupy Pre-Big Bang Space where Quantum fields of gravity exist but Einstein gravity does not.

Once within the Quantum gravitational field minus the atoms creating Einstein gravity the object should be theoretically able to travel at the speed of light and faster without losing its atomic cohesion.

Don’t like it then don’t read it.

It will take some time to understand it. I can barely understand it myself. Its like catching a white dragon riding a light beam.

Basically though dreams are based on light. Light that is constructed inside of our minds as images of people and objects. People and objects that have mass in real life, but in our dream do not have any mass at all, yet they still exist without any mass at all.

Physics has told us that objects with mass must be within the dimension of gravity as proven by Einstein.

But the physics of the dream that exists and exists without mass inside the minds of most if not all life on Earth isn’t possible within the dimension of Einstein physics. The dream exists out of the dimension of Einstein gravity.

The question is how does the mass less dream exist inside a body that must have gravity in order to exist?

The mass of the body and within it the masslessness of the dream both existing within the same frame of space time. Neither inseparable from the other. Both needing each other in order to survive, to exist. Mass and Masslessness together created life in the Universe.

:crazy_face:

¿Qué es la vida? Un frenesí.
¿Qué es la vida? Una ilusión,
una sombra, una ficción,
y el mayor bien es pequeño:
que toda la vida es sueño,
y los sueños, sueños son.
― Pedro Calderón de la Barca, “La vida es sueño” (1635)

What is this life? A frenzy.
What is this life? An illusion,
A shadow, a fiction,
The greatest good is but little:
As this life Is but a dream,
And dreams are only dreams.”
― Pedro Calderón de la Barca, “La vida es sueño” (1635)

I imagine Dryson as a crazy prophet from Monty Python’s “Life of Brian”. It helps. :relieved:

1 Like

Umm at first i thought it was Queen’s song :smiley:

While exploring space in Eve I found this;

Thats Aura o.O

1 Like

A cosmic fleshlight!

1 Like

3 Likes

Dickbutt!!

1 Like

Hidden Jove message. :wink:

1 Like

Because humans are extremely skeptical, mostly negative, and easily fooled.

Life is out there, and that’s a fact, we judge things from a human perspective, and while we understand our needs it is hard to envision other ways that life may flourish, the day I seen a video about bacteria that lives underground, complete darkness, eats rocks for breakfast, I mean how different from our needs and way of life for humans.

That’s what she said.

Top Ten Places Where Life Shouldn’t Exist… But Does

1. Yellowstone

If you wanted to kill something, or maybe just dispose of a body, you couldn’t do much better than the conditions in Yellowstone’s hot springs. The springs are near the boiling point of water and acidic enough to dissolve nails. But some microbes thrive there, and the pigments they produce give the springs vivid, otherworldly colors.

The heat-loving bacteria Thermus aquaticus is the most famous Yellowstone microbe; it makes an enzyme that researchers use in genetics labs to make copies of DNA. Other Yellowstone microbes eat hydrogen, and a few years ago scientists there discovered an entirely new phylum of photosynthesizing bacteria.

1. In Bodies Below the Freezing Point of Water

Some animals survive not only in environments below freezing, but in bodies below freezing. Spiders and insects produce antifreeze that prevent them from freezing solid. The larvae of certain Arctic flies can survive being chilled to about -76 Fahrenheit.

Many species of frogs, newts and turtles do freeze—more than 50 percent of the water in their bodies may be ice. The trick is that they carefully control where the ice forms. As the animal cools, its cells and organs squeeze out water and shrink. Only water outside of the animal’s cells freezes; the crystals may grow in between muscle fibers or around organs.

The coldest sustained body temperature in a mammal is about 27 degrees Fahrenheit, measured in Arctic ground squirrels. Their strategy is called “supercooling”—even though the fluid in their bodies is below the freezing point, the animals eliminate any material on which ice crystals could form.

8. Entirely Alone

Most ecosystems are complicated. A member of any given species has to find other species to eat and avoid those species that want to eat it. If it’s a parasite, it needs a host; if it’s a plant, it may need bacteria to help it process nitrogen or bees to pollinate its flowers.

Not so at the bottom of an almost two-mile-deep South African gold mine. There, Candidatus Desulforudis audaxviator is all there is. This species of bacteria, one of the deepest ever found, lives at about 140 degrees Fahrenheit, fixes its own nitrogen, and eats sulfate—all in complete isolation.

7. The Galapagos Islands

Sure, they’re famous for inspiring Darwin’s theory of evolution by natural selection. But the reason it’s easy (well, in retrospect) to observe evolution on these islands is that they’re almost entirely inhospitable to life. They emerged in the middle of the Pacific Ocean as the tops of still-active volcanoes. They were heat-sterilized and 600 miles from land.

Everything that lives there now flew in on the wind (most plants there have airborne seeds), rode a freak current (including Galapagos penguins, the only species of its kind to live at the equator), or floated on a raft of vegetation (like the giant tortoises). (That is, aside from the species humans have introduced more recently.) Colonization happened rarely and most species stayed where they landed, so relatively simple ecosystems grew up, with enough differences among islands to make them a showcase of evolutionary principles.

6. Acidic Mine Drainage (and Runners-Up)

California’s Iron Mountain was mined starting in the 1800s for gold, silver, copper and other minerals. The minerals originated in the roots of a volcano and were deposited with a lot of sulfide—a compound that turns to sulfuric acid in the presence of water. Mining exposed the sulfides and eventually made the tailings as acidic as battery acid and full of heavy metals such as arsenic.

But plenty of microbes live in the mine. They float on a lake of acid in a pink slick called a biofilm that is made by certain bacteria in the microbial community. Some of the archaea in the mine eat iron and make the already acidic conditions even more acidic by actively converting sulfide into sulfuric acid. The acid eats away pyrite (fool’s gold) and other minerals in the cave, adding more metals into the toxic soup.

This habitat barely edged out other harsh conditions for microbes: extreme heat or cold, intense pressure, and even radiation from a nuclear reactor. Three Mile Island was no Chernobyl, but a 1979 accident there caused the partial meltdown of a reactor and released radioactive gas into the atmosphere. It took many years to clean up the mess, mostly with robots and remotely operated cranes overseen through video cameras. Much to the clean-up crew’s surprise, the coolant water near the core was cloudy: microorganisms were thriving in it despite high levels of radioactivity.

As for pressure, the greatest that any bacteria have ever withstood is 16,000 times greater than the atmospheric pressure we experience at sea level. In experiments at the Carnegie Institution in Washington, D.C., Robert Hazen and his colleagues “subjected a strain of the familiar intestinal bacterium Escherichia coli to the ridiculous pressure of 16,000 atmospheres — a value obtained accidentally by overzealous tightening of a diamond anvil pressure cell.” Oops! But when they examined the bacteria later, a few had survived this pressure—which is greater than any pressure at any potentially life-sustaining depth (that is, any depth that is not hotter than the theoretical heat limit for life of 302 degrees Fahrenheit) on the planet.

5. Beneath a Crack in Death Valley National Park

Death Valley is the lowest, hottest and driest place in the United States—not a great place to be a fish. But seven species of pupfish are hanging on, the last survivors of lakes that dried up 10,000 years ago. Now the fish are stuck in springs, salty marshes and in Devil’s Hole, an underground aquifer reachable only by a narrow fissure in the rock.

The Devil’s Hole pupfish, one of the first species protected under the Endangered Species Act, is one of the rarest animals in the world. Fewer than a hundred were counted this year, and in 2006 its population was 38.

4. Deep Sea Vents

Deep sea vents are the prototypical strange place for life. Complex ecosystems, first discovered in 1977, are thriving in utter darkness, under intense pressure, fueled by sulfur. The vents are found at the intersections of two oceanic plates. Unlike most earthquake and volcano zones, where two plates are coming together, vents are places where two plates are spreading apart. Water seeps into the cracked crust, picks up minerals and heat, and spews out of the vents.

At the bottom of the food chain are microbes that get their energy from chemicals in the vents, usually hydrogen sulfide. Hundreds of other species have been discovered that live only in these vents, including various tube worms, barnacles, mussels and shrimp.

3. At Very, Very Old Ages

Bacteria under stress often form spores, little shelled nuggets that contain the bacterial DNA and some cellular machinery but are dormant. The spores can survive all kinds of trauma—heat, cold, gamma radiation, ultraviolet radiation, high pressure, low pressure—for a very long time. How long? Well, there have been some spectacular claims, some of which scientists are still debating.

In 1995, scientists reported that they had isolated spores from the gut of a bee in 25-million to 40-million-year-old amber. They said they had revived the spores and grown bacteria from them.

A few years later, another team reported reviving much older spores—250 million years old—from salt crystals.

There’s been a lot of debate about the claims, especially the latter one, because it’s so easy to get bacterial contamination even deep in the ground.

More recently, scientists have resuscitated bacteria that have been on ice for millions of years. The bacteria were in suspended animation in the oldest ice on Earth, in a valley in Antarctica. Those a million or so years old revived relatively easily, and some of the oldest ones, which were covered in ice 8 million years ago, also showed signs of life.

2. The Coldest Places on Earth

Technically there are colder places on Earth than the Arctic and Antarctic, but you’d have to go to a physics lab to find them.

Outside of the lab, nothing is quite so miserable for a warm-blooded creature as a polar winter. In the Antarctic, emperor penguins spend months at temperatures as cold as -40 Fahrenheit, in the dark, without eating, while incubating eggs. How do they manage? They are the definition of misery loving company: they huddle together, sharing warmth and minimizing the surface area of their bodies that is exposed to the cold. They also drop their metabolic rate by about 25 percent and their core temperature by a few degrees.

At the other end of the Earth, a rare duck called a spectacled eider requires open water to feed—which is inconvenient given that most of the Arctic freezes over. Until a few years ago, scientists had no idea where these eiders spent their winters. It turns out they huddle together in cracks between plates of sea ice, diving for clams and sharing their warmth, and possibly churning up their small patch of open water enough to keep it from freezing.

1. In the Stratosphere

Yes, the stratosphere—the layer of Earth’s atmosphere that starts at about six miles above the ground. Massive dust storms from the Sahara and other deserts move millions of tons of soil each year, and a shocking number and variety of microbes go along for the ride. Dale Griffin, of the U.S. Geological Survey, has collected microbes in dust at altitudes of up to 60,000 feet (more than 11 miles high).

What’s up there? Bacteria, fungi, viruses—hundreds of different kinds. Disturbingly, many of the identified microbes are known human pathogens: Legionella (which causes Legionnaire’s disease), Staphylococcus (which causes staph infections), and many microbes that cause lung diseases if (ahem) inhaled.

“I was surprised at the numbers of viable microorganisms that we could find in very small volumes of air when desert dust was present,” says Griffin. “If you look, they are there—even in the most extreme environments.”

So as you can see there are many environments in which life existing across the Universe could survive in.

There would even be planets where life has evolved similar to humanity that would be deadly to humans where the humanoid life lives and thrives in.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6212716.stm

The animals - a type of flatfish - were filmed on three expeditions to undersea volcanoes in the western Pacific.

Huge numbers were seen to congregate around the sulphur ponds which well up from beneath the seafloor.

Researchers from the University of Victoria, Canada, are trying to work out how the creatures survive in such a hostile environment.

“There are a lot of toxic heavy metals coming out of these active volcanoes,” explained Dr John Dower, a fisheries oceanographer.

“The water is very warm, and it can be very acidic, the pH can be as low as two like sulphuric acid,” he told BBC News.

2 Likes

Life existing inside of a volcano.

A perfect example of what I was referring to regarding mass and masslessness.

Mass%20in%20the%20water

The image above is basically like a dream. In a dream your mind takes in light from objects with mass and then converts them into dreams that are without mass.

In one aspect the car has mass but the reflected image in the water does not.

Yet the reflected image exists as a symmetrical and perfect representation of mass and masslessness occupying the same point in time.

The car in the above image has a lot of mass yet there is no mass to the same image of the car reflected on the water. Dreams are the same way as are the factors that created life. The mass less dream particle occupying a point in time to create mass and vice versa.

Pretty close, but the reflection is a part of optics, and those waves and rays do have a very small mass, which may differ, in the spectrum.
That is used in nuclear physics.
To say it doesn’t exists and makes no sense is one thing, to try to make it make no sense is another.
The facts are real.

I wasn’t talking about the light rays having mass I was talking about the reflection of the image in the water not having any mass at.

But since you brought the subject up about light having a light bit of mass, the mind would then also contain the necessary blueprints to recreate the object with mass in the dream that it sees during the non-dream state or the objects in the every day world. If the image about takes little mass to recreate in the real world then the mind would store such an image in the mind without any mass at and then re-create the image in the dream state.

What this means is the images in a dream are stored in a region of the brain where there is no mass or interaction with mass rather but where chemical interactions convert the image with mass into a dream without mass.

You might want to revise your definition of reflection, because there are other factors involved than light and waves and rays.
Other factors involved is the system which is used to cause the reflection, what level of refraction if any is involved in it, and why your definition is not valid for optic.

While your at it, also verify mass and gravity.
Different gravity, as you can see slight changes on earth, changes mass, and, relative mass.
In other words, if your scope does not include the factors related to a system, you omit parts of it, and your error margin is the same and equal as the parts you omit.
It’s just a scientific fact.
If it does lead you or other to death in the exact same ratio, it’s also not a coincidence.

As for dreams, I like to have good dreams that I can put into reality and achieve completion of my dreams, if those dreams are interfered against.
If other’s dream are to interfere my dreams, I make sure that my dreams find ways to do so, in my dreams, and then, I put it into practice.
It’s like putting your words into practice, and keeping up to your good words.
It’s like putting your money where your mouth is, and keeping up to your words.

Of course, there may be conditions where people have to resort to misleading others to save life, but in those cases, even if the dream includes to mislead, the above facts are unchanged, and remain related to the exact same ratio of differences.

If someone tries to mislead me, I tend to calculate by how much, so that my subconscious can detect by how much , with time, and with good dreams, and in practice.
It tends to compensate for the lack of reality and automatically adjust the difference, or change of force, to adapt the facts to the new system.

I’m also trying to verify the type of 3D printing files the EVE models have.
My library offers to print at around 20 cents per gram, 3D model files, which, after they verify, and if compatible , can be put from electronic data storage format, into practice , in 3D plastic model.