Well, I noticed some raging threads below about known current issues, mostly filled with ‘Space Twitter phrases’. It motivated me to put together some dots as a solution to solve the big problems.
- Remove Cargo Scanners.
- Some pilots, by some reasons, scanning all Data/Relic cans to crack the most profitable ones. The issues of these actions are next: the space remain filled with trash exploration signatures; players from one time zone will skim the cream, while players from another time zone will just lost their available time; this will make harder to settle too OP traps near the tastiest can.
- Some pilots, by some reasons, will select the Besieged Covert Research and will run the most profitable. This will summon mainly unprofitable sites selectively, one by one. So, everybody will scan them previously from 50km range or above and will ignore all. This turns the content passive. BTW, I must admit, I saw players during my long-term exploration, which closing those trashy unprofitable sites to summon new ones.
- Top tier gankers prefer to suicide gank only the most profitable Transport ships. This ruins the main EVE concept – the higher is the risk, the higher is the reward. In other words, some freighter players must take all the risk to deliver the goods for profit, while other players just must to do a mathematical calculation to get the digit, which will determine their actions without risks for profit. Some players, by risking, will lost too much at once, while others will lose too little without risking. By seeing a Freighter, without knowing exactly what is in their cargo, will change the game, will change the ‘dice’. Current Security status isn’t a thing, which can influence on all these things. With very low Security status you can fly everywhere, you have enough time to undock and suicide gank somebody, you can easily and not expensive repair your Security status to a required level.
- This request can interfere with current Transport Blockade Runner ship bonus. Well, that bonus can be replaced with new one – Immune to all Ship Scanners.
- Well, CSM elections are soon. Go to CSM Campaigns and read who and what offers. During last year a lot was done for Null-Sec. The Current CSM year (mainly) must be a year for: High-Sec, Industrialists, Low-Sec (including FW). You can ask the respective people for these changes. It’s just too many things to update and repair there.