ABYSS abusing

or because this is exploit? :wink:

Donā€™t tell you would not report such blatant thingy to CCP? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Being suspect != being PvPā€™d

It means you can be Pvpā€™d, not a guarantee that you will be.

Being suspect is the consequence. Anything after is up to players.

1 Like

You failed to comprehend half of my post.

Can you explain the meaning of the word ā€œcausalityā€ ?

Google:

In philosophy, a causal chain is an ordered sequence of events in which any one event in the chain causes the next. Some philosophers believe causation relates facts, not events, in which case the meaning is adjusted accordingly.

Wikipedia:

Thanks for participating.

1 Like

Not in my experience, no. I think thatā€™s a huge stretch.

4 Likes

CONCORD canā€™t be avoided after specific aggressive actions. In case if such an exploit exists, those whoā€™ll exploit it will be banned by CCP.

1 Like

Being suspect does not cause PvP. It makes it possible for the attacker in hisec with CONCORD intervention and nothing more.

It is possible to be suspect without PvP ever occuring, it is obviously possible to engage someone in PvP without a suspect timer.

Being suspect does not cause PvP, simply changes the conditions of the engagement in some circumstances.

Thanks for participating.

1 Like

Then thereā€™s nothing to worry about CCP changing the current mechanic.

If they do though, then perhaps this view isnā€™t quite right.

If they get a suspect timer from a T4 or T5, then immediately pop a T1/2/3 to escape it, oh well, they have to run out of luck or filaments sometime. At which point, you gank them as soon as they exit and have no more filaments leftā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m disappointed but not surprised that ā€œeliteā€ players are crying instead of coming up with solutions for this situation.

I can think of at least two ways to mitigate the ā€œjumping straight into a low level thingieā€ off the top of my head.

So why canā€™t yā€™all? Donā€™t be so frikkinā€™ mindless and lazy, people.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Aside from the OP, whoā€™s crying?

1 Like

Just pop a filament in the middle of an L4 Angels Extravaganza. I guarantee you wonā€™t have to worry about a solo ganker sitting there waiting for youā€¦

2 Likes

Protection for -10 players at citadelā€™s and the ability to bump someone for half an hour while waiting for your discord ping to get enough people to suicide gank them.

Did you just assume my temperament?

1 Like

The citadel protects EVERYONE, and bumping can be countered, soā€¦

Look I know you are angry, because you really are. That does not mean you have to post the same offtopic shite in every thread

Look I know that youā€™re offended but that does not mean you can assume my temperament.

I didnā€™t derail the thread. I was asked for examples.

Giving examples of how it can work both ways after being asked derails nothing.

Starting a new filament protects everyone. You can counter this by suicide ganking them when they donā€™t have suspect status.

1 Like

I actually agree, this is a pretty idiotic thread and escaping that way is kinda clever and nothing every idiot will come up with anyway.

All this thread did is making the trick even more popular anyway.

Aside from that, Iā€™m not so sure if the zero risk version is really a good idea. I mean this will be farmed now without endā€¦ Good for me as Iā€™m looking forward to cheap trig ships soon, I have no intention in running them for now.

Mind to share? The only option I know is a bubble, which is not working outside null/wh. Iā€™ve watched the process during my trials on Tuesday. As you start the new dive out of invulnerability, there is no way you can aggressively interact with the site runner before he escapes.

Suicide ganking after he eventually runs out of filaments is certainly no option.

Concord helps the gankers, the fact that victims are trying to evade ganks by using another filament to evade speaks volumes. The whining from said gankers, same old story at some point CCP will have to deal with this. Making the single room and 20 mins dinner break content, available to other people at the same time will kill the Abyss and its death knell will be echoed throughout the Eve Universe. Unless your Goons in Delve with a cap fleet ready 24/7. I will not be upgrading my computer for these no point its already dead. Eve Online will be always be a niche game until the subscribers get to old, me being one of them. Then it will decline with no new fodder being introduced, and slowly fade away as an internet phenomena. Eve Online was introduced when the internet was raw, thats not the case anymore and the pvp aspect I.E gankers/griefers have no place in the modern net. Even though we all know this style of play and laugh at the whining newbs, we are in the minority. If we want our game to grow then we have to adapt. Some dude with a ā– ā– ā– ā–  load of alts will not help in the long run. How many alliances have loads of alts? Loads of alts does not mean new players. New players walk in here and leave fast.

1 Like

Three out of four random encounters on Tuesday I probed down did exactly that, and it was a 1-3 in highsec, so no real risk.

Also you know, making buzz is the only way to make CCP react.

This would workā€¦ Abyss Escaping: Easy Solution