Abyssal Deadspace now live on Singularity for testing

It’s silly having two posts on this, I keep posting on Dev blog: Abyssal Deadspace - What Lies Beyond The Filament, but I am a stoned old duffer :crazy_face: …I’ll just copy it to here.

"Well, I still loath the timer…

I must say though, with repeated efforts (that would cost a lot on TQ), I am finally fairly confident at anything up to level 3’s, all effects, in a Deimos.

I can’t squeeze a large cap battery in but a medium seems to be fine so far. I dropped a turret for a smart bomb. Does the trick for swarms and other things that get in range ofc. I also moved from Heavy Neutron Blaster II to Heavy Ion Blaster II to gain that extra bit of tracking. WIth void or null, range dependant obviously.

I use a standard tech II web, AB and tracking scripted tracking comp. Duel rep with normal med II and a ancillary, a reactive, a tracking enhancer and just the one mag stab (:sob:) and ofc a ADC II.

Hybrid metastasis tracking rig and a auxiliary nano repair amount rig, both tech II.

No boosters or implants, but a shed load of repair paste. 5x War II’s and 5x light web drones.

I have been aiming directly at the loot pod and orbiting at 500 so the bomb kills it and I’m close enough to loot and start moving towards primary NPC target.

Don’t even get drones out till you are 40km from the structures.

Ship is 380’something million overall. I still loose them but it’s becoming blindingly clear it’s down to me making silly mistakes. Like forgeting my blasters are on overheat and then having to wait till the timer ends because I can’t shoot anything…"

edit:

Can not break 4’s with it very well at all. Was there a good reason why we can’t purchase faction/deadspace modules from the market on sisi?

1 Like