Abyssal Deadspace now live on Singularity for testing

you’re a great motivation to go back to the fitting screen :stuck_out_tongue: <3

I meant multifrequency ofc. Testing tier 5s filaments with it, but I’m running full deadspace. I’m curious whether others could come up with a fit with the same basic components that would work with Tech 2s only.

1 Like

It really sucks that the only missile system you can effectively use is a small version (light missiles).

oh yes it does, that’s true for PVP too tho. Medium stuff just doesn’t apply :frowning: There also is no other medium range option… :confused: I wish there was some more varity in missile systems per tier.

I had an xl asb rlml cerb in non firestorm it still kills 2 vedmak per clip I also ran away from them back then reset the weapons the entire group had only 1frig^^

Best result with that fit was killing a 3 vedmak group without using asb but fit died to the damn leshaks so I abandoned it sooner than I should’ve

for the cerberus the incoming dps is no longer the issue, you now run into the remote rep issue with leshaks now, you cant break their tanks in time with rlml cerb.

Some people in this thread will probably hate me now, but CCP, are you sure you didn’t overdo it nerfing the DPS? My mom could run T5s. Unfit.

on the other hand this contributes to relaxing the multiplasmid issue… so i’m only half complaining :stuck_out_tongue:

just died to a tier 5 dark matter field last room due to timer so no

well i admit that dark matter is the hardest since nothing applies damage :stuck_out_tongue:

Check your tracking with faction crystals.

It’s silly having two posts on this, I keep posting on Dev blog: Abyssal Deadspace - What Lies Beyond The Filament, but I am a stoned old duffer :crazy_face: …I’ll just copy it to here.

"Well, I still loath the timer…

I must say though, with repeated efforts (that would cost a lot on TQ), I am finally fairly confident at anything up to level 3’s, all effects, in a Deimos.

I can’t squeeze a large cap battery in but a medium seems to be fine so far. I dropped a turret for a smart bomb. Does the trick for swarms and other things that get in range ofc. I also moved from Heavy Neutron Blaster II to Heavy Ion Blaster II to gain that extra bit of tracking. WIth void or null, range dependant obviously.

I use a standard tech II web, AB and tracking scripted tracking comp. Duel rep with normal med II and a ancillary, a reactive, a tracking enhancer and just the one mag stab (:sob:) and ofc a ADC II.

Hybrid metastasis tracking rig and a auxiliary nano repair amount rig, both tech II.

No boosters or implants, but a shed load of repair paste. 5x War II’s and 5x light web drones.

I have been aiming directly at the loot pod and orbiting at 500 so the bomb kills it and I’m close enough to loot and start moving towards primary NPC target.

Don’t even get drones out till you are 40km from the structures.

Ship is 380’something million overall. I still loose them but it’s becoming blindingly clear it’s down to me making silly mistakes. Like forgeting my blasters are on overheat and then having to wait till the timer ends because I can’t shoot anything…"

edit:

Can not break 4’s with it very well at all. Was there a good reason why we can’t purchase faction/deadspace modules from the market on sisi?

1 Like

I seem to recall something that these filaments would be available through Data sites and NPC agents. Am I remembering incorrectly?

Yes i have that in memory as well - but i hope it’s going to be data sites only to give them some isk value love…

@Erebus_TheChin_Sundance: Try it on SiSi now, they made the sites pretty easy

L1 Filaments only. Higher Filaments only come from Abyssal Deadspace.

I’m fine with F1 filaments only - just so Data site runners can’t hold us all hostage.

That was never going to happen anyway. In fact, I’d be incredibly surprised if any of the data site runners actually bring them to market given that there will be a price ceiling set by the NPC’s and the fact that the filaments themselves are so large in volume.

10m3 is rather large for a filiment… Or is it…

filament
ˈfɪləm(ə)nt/
noun
noun: filament; plural noun: filaments

a slender thread-like object or fibre, especially one found in animal or plant structures.
"each myosin filament is usually surrounded by 12 actin filaments"
synonyms:	fibre, thread, strand, tendril; More
string, wire, cable, cord;
technicalfibril, cilium
"a network of lace-like filaments"
    Botany
    the slender part of a stamen that supports the anther.
    Astronomy
    a narrow streamer from the sun's chromosphere or in its corona.
a conducting wire or thread with a high melting point, forming part of an electric bulb or thermionic valve and heated or made incandescent by an electric current.
1 Like

guys, this content is for many people with many playstyles, not just for siterunners. If the T1 filaments are sold by NPCs for a fixed price, poor explorers won’t get their share, just like pvpers atm.

Regarding the idea suggested that NPC sales will make it pointless for HS explorers.

On the contrary, It all depends how much the NPC agents sell them for. If they are a decent reward that’s better than the standard HS fare, then they will be a great source of income.

i would be very surprised if the HS data sites had a significant dropchance for them - HS is not where the ISK is (and shouldn’t be)