Abyssal Deadspace now live on Singularity for testing

OK too bad

Has anyone come across a Wide-Area Automata Command Pylon yet? seen them in Hoboleaks but not come across one in game. even with the Vila triglav drone controlling spawns (which i had assumed they’d be tied to)

On that note, that is one simple way CCP could provide a slight cushion to the pockets, by tying structure/landscape spawn to npc spawns. So certain pylons/towers will always spawn with certain npc groups. (not sure if this is already the case but ive certainly fought drone swarms in rooms with no suppressors for example.

also i wish there was a cloud affecting armour repairer cap use/ancilliary armour paste use like there is for shield tanking (orange cloud). But again this clearly comes down to CCP wanting to give armour turret ships a place of prominence in this content which i don’t see as a bad thing at all.

No but it won’t do much to change the trig controllers fights it’ll make drone swarms better that’s it

1 Like

I been busting my head over old neut amounts but I noticed something yesterday

noticed what?

Less neuting ships per spawn

mhmm, and i think neut amount has reduced slightly too. This is probably linked with how overbearingly dominant the neut pressure was. Spoke to CCP Rise in-game on SISI and he said that the devs were getting their asses kicked too.

I think people (players) need to remember that devs are not omniscient gods who definitely know how coding will work out. They are testing the content the same as us, and tweaking to achieve a balance representative of their design goal.

I for one wish there wasn’t so much CCP bashing, they’re the ones making this game for us all. and personally i think they’ve done a pretty good job with this content. (controversial opinion i know!)

2 Likes

Apart from neuting I noticed the vedmak rush group has more demaviks less vedmaks which is good cuz it’s an anti kiting tool rly why press so much dps that it kills everything

Again its clear that CCP are hard at work putting good balance changes into the content. As is clear by that. I agree the rush vedmak group was overly tough before but i think has achieved a good balance now. Which is the whole point of testing on SISI anyway. it is a test server. Lots of people are moaning about how it will be terrible when it hits TQ with absolutely no basis for that acertation other than their fears. CCP have a test serve for a reason. To test new content and push through balance passes before it hits the live server.

2 Likes

Honestly I can’t quite understand why you use an MWD. can’t deny your results but personally ive stuck with ABs and have pretty successful fits. If i was to add mid-grade crystals onto my eagle i think i could complete T5s without much worry (apart from the odd bad spawn pattern - the uncertainty of which is what makes the content engaging IMO).

Yeah i think its clear that CCP are trying hard to create content that goes against the grain and i applaud them for that and think its very valuable. The tanks required for this content (in the upper echelons) really is high hp/sec and cap intensive which is very different to other pve content.

Specifically armour tank ships like the muninn and the deimos that have dual rep with med armour repper and med ancillary armour repper for that burst tank. (something that isn’t particularly replicatable with shield tanks - but not absolutely necessary due to fast shield booster cycling rate).

Also the pve fits for cruisers for standard pve content (not counting possible burner fits) will be vastly different from what this content demands - which again i think is a good thing personally.

Needs testing again in electrical storm if you replace db hardener with t2 needs cpu implant also for ammo needs scorch conflag navy multi and navy standard

I said it needs testing and the hardener is there to solve cpu issue on sisi I’ll need to use a implant

Try running a Phantasm (7.5% tracking bonus) with scorches, tracking computer with tracking script and double optimal rigs. Mine has 47.96 tracking at 31km (before boosters), which is insane. It’s enough to shred through everything that the pockets can throw at you, as it’s effectively 100% applied dps with the appropriate piloting, staying at max range, and against BSs you can switch to conflag or multifrequency and orbit close to finish them off faster. No need to fit webs, either.

The Precursor Battleship skill book. You can not inject this unless you have Precursor Frigate and Precursor Cruiser too level three.

Did we not get the ability some time ago now to just inject anything but be unable to learn it pending prerequisite skills?

Antimatter is Hybrid ammo.

What filament tiers are you testing in that phantasm btw? And would you mind sharing the fit?

If you manage to survive T5 vedmark rush and leshak wave in a T2 Cerb, i’ll send you a cookie and adress you as my lord. :stuck_out_tongue:

which is why i am still wondering how doing dark T5s should work? the way to use the speed addition to your advantage is by kiting yourself… AB kiting doesn’t let you play with desintegrator max range… and for MWD kiting the vedmark rush would force you to put quite some speed mods on your ship (which will reduce your dps and tank significantly…) mhmm… But this filament might allow for some very very different ships to be used… like Scythe FI or smth - if you can manage to not get tracked by leshaks…

It kinda forces PVE’res to think like PVPers for the first time in a way :stuck_out_tongue: Which might be some pretty good way to actually bring new people into PVP and enrich the game - in the end those fits we are coming up with all are pretty dank PVP fits, just without a scram - they can deal with small stuff, heavy DPS, survive under neuts… Ganking T5 runners in NS or whereever they are will not be like ganking a ratting VNI - these ships will show quite some last stand teeth. Imagine we some day will tell PVP-starters to go run some abyssal pockets to get into it as an addition to welping frigs in LS… :slight_smile:

1 Like

no HAC can survive a t5 with a solely t2 fit. lol

I think we are all a little confused as to how the dark matter filaments are supposed to be viable.

Hi I could beat 5 vedmak rush in a cerb when it came out )

my lord! oh no the new dark lord! lol