Abyssal Deadspace now live on Singularity for testing

Also the automata supressor damage against rogue drones is pitiful

If I have any feedback so far it’s: please lessen or kill the MWD speed increase. We don’t need a normal T2 fit stiletto going 6.4kps with a clean pod.

unknown

I like this mutation. It got some good upside (if you gotta go fast) but some important drawbacks.

3 Likes

Is it intentional that you can reprocess these mutated modules and receive T2 components from it?

crushing TiDi so far testing w vaga

Should bug report that one, methinks

Tested a plasma with an Eagle. Worked fine so far. Tidi up to 56% though…

Are only T1 and T2 filaments dropping?

I think its good to Know you cant Zerg the site and then jump the Gate . You need to kill all Npcs as well as the Tower.

Wish the Location effects turned off once tower dies or is this a bug ?

Got a pretty frustrating bug to report.

I tried to use a tier 2 exotic filament, but despite clicking the activate button several times nothing appeared to happen.

I decided to warp back to the station and dock and try using a different filament to see if it would work but as I started to warp the animation of jumping thru to the abyss triggered.

The visuals glitched, I just had a plain grey background with my ship and UI visible, I got the aura voice telling me ‘docking request accepted’ and I then docked in the station as normal.

However now when i try to use any filament I get the message ‘PlayerAlreadyInAbyssal’.

I have tried logging out, /moveme, and even getting my ship blown up and self destructing my pod but the issue persists.

I think we need warp to be impossible once the jump to abyssal deadspace has been triggered and also some indication that the jump has begun, as at the minute there is no way to tell if it is working.

I know this is WIP but this is a frustrating bug as I currently cannot try out the new content.

2 Likes

(on release) Please consider seeding Tier 1 filaments in exploration Data sites, not the NPC market. One filament only guaranteed in every Data site, in any security band. This should make them common enough, buff data sites a little, and put distribution in player’s hands.

4 Likes

Actually, they are in Data Sites right now on Singularity :wink: They have been for a few days!

2 Likes

in data sites - awesome! (feels guilty now.)

so if I dont have any filaments in my redeeming system how do I get them?

Tier 1 n 2 are easy and offer no challenge I guess alphas will be able to run these effortless until they hit tier 3 or above.

Distances in pockets are AB setup friendly.

I think it would be great if you could implement the done “mutation” window into the tooltip when you hover over the module. Even if the tool tip gets a bit bigger it would be a fast way to see what’s what. I think it would also be more important to know if/and how much the module got changed rather the raw total values. So I can quickly see okey this is a normal tech 2 afterburner, this abyssal one has -32 cpu and this one -14 cpu.

Ooh
entropic

sweet, ships are on the market too.

1 Like

I thought it was relic sites where they drop?

Anyhow my first 1.5 hours in a dark matter filament was quite nice. At super slow motion you can enjoy the view for a long time.

1 Like

Aside from the hellish TiDi, the two A1’s I did seem very good for a starting point. I haven’t done a A2 yet (mostly because of the TiDi, which I hope gets sorted out. I can only take so much before I devolve into griffin jamming other players to spread the misery.)

I’m keeping a journal and hope to actually get a decent number to see when and where I need to start thinking instead of launching drones and pressing F1 every 30 seconds while orbiting the gate.

Ignoring TiDi, this looks very promising. I’m hoping to have more feedback once I can actually start chain running sites instead of talking to other people in TiDi hell in local. (see attached)

wat

(EDIT: Yes I know this is a known issue, but I also think it’s funny enough to warrant posting)

1 Like

First off. I love the new dungeons. The graphics are stunning. I wish known space looked like that.

When In the abyss I blew up the research facility and a full vedmak dropped instead of the bpc. A cruiser can’t take that lol. There was an option to launch ship but that didn’t work either.

There is also a bug where some npcs are marked as friendly instead of hostile so you receive a hostile action notice when shooting them.

I also don’t know if this is a bug or a feature but the automaton in the site shot both myself and the enemies. It killed all 14 frigates for me which is nice. I won’t complain about that.

The gate activation had a slight bug where I was at 2300m and it said you must be within 2500 m. Couldn’t consistently reproduce it though.

I have submitted bug reports for two of the issues.