Abyssal Deadspace now live on Singularity for testing

I’ve run quite a few so far, but I’ve yet to see a T3 filament, has anyone gotten one yet, or can someone confirm if T3+ filaments are not available yet?

i noticed the same, i was getting loads of t1 and t2 but no more than that

I got one try in last evening, the tidi made it take up too much time to try more. Looked awesome though.

However, when I jumped in, there were initially 2 other guys in Local chat with me? Is that a known bug? You should have the room to yourself, right?

I had the same thing. One other guy in local and D-scan. We fleeted, I warped on him (take serious damage but land on him in one piece). We could finish npcs, jump to the next pocket ang get out together.
It was realy fun (dispite of tidi)

1 Like

Hm, i’ve run about 15 sites, i had one strange thing happening in a t2 site, i was using a high ressist double repp tanked isthar and the ~20 drones in the first pocket basicly volleyed through my armor.

Really suprised me. Must’ve been a shitton of dps ongrid.
Not sure if intended, gonna see if it happens again.

If you get a no ewar light drone room that’s damage type lines up with the terrain they can actually pose a threat. The seem to have the same dps or slightly higher than drone battleship rooms but their application is very good.

Yes.

Is this a bug?
Abyssal

I haven’t seen a list of “acceptable” ship types. I’m in a Kronos and NOT warp scrambled.

Abyssal Deadspace is available to T1, T2 and Faction cruisers only my dude

3 Likes

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbaRkYkOHyo 7:25~

why I died?

U prolly stayed in the site for too long, u have 15-20 minutes until it collapses.

1 Like

Oh… thanks bro.

These sites look awesome but they are really boring CCP. Like launch the drones and wait for the rats to die. The clouds and the towers are not enough to make it fun.
Add some more difficulty, not just raw damage which you can counter with more EHP/Rep. Use that burner rats AI, scan the player ship on entrance and spawn something that would challenge the player and force him to actually fly the ship.
IMO this would make these sites a lot more fun and rewarding.

1 Like

Sites you get to using seeded keys are meant for newbies, wait until you get to tier 5

In one site I had a Drifter battleship move so far outside the site boundary that I couldn’t engage it without suffering damage because I had to cross the boundary too. I don’t know whether that’s an intentional thing, but if it isn’t I hereby report that it’s happening

Cant wait to test some of these tonight. Dunno how im gonna get through work with all this racing through my head.

Today’s lesson: don’t /move while inside the abyss, you can never go back in.

Just a quick post to say that I think these sites are interesting and fun PvE content. I did have the issue with the timer not showing, but running level 1s and 2s in a Muninn seemed unlikely to run into the ‘DEATH’ at the end of the timer.

Just finished dying in a Calm Dark Matter pocket (lol, “tracking penalty” ain’t playin’; maybe next time I’ll use something other than drones for dps since they weren’t hitting anything?). Anyway, the second room had a can that dropped a Veshnak hull, rather than the BPC. Since no cruiser can fit 10k m³ in its hold, I assume this was an error.

Dark Matter site didn’t load, and my ship disappeared, but that was before SiSi’s extended downtime today, so maybe it’s fixed? I’ll try again.

Also: the environmental effects all look great, the rooms themselves look amazing, and even the music is pretty good. Great job all around; I’m really looking forward to trying it and not dying in a fire because I didn’t read the instructions.

Cheers,

EH

1 Like

Is there a reason to ever use a filament outside of directly on the undock of a keepstar? Even if you get a combat timer, you’d be super safe when you leave Abyssal space.

1 Like