Age of Chaos, Removal of High sec Ganking

Lmao, oh boy, look who it is again.

Remember this: Reddit - Dive into anything

Hello I am Naari Naarian and I am running for CSM 14. I have been playing since 2003 and have countless hours played on this game. I have FCed for many well known alliances such as BoB and other major alliances. I have won countless battles as well in my EVE career.

Why vote for me?

I stand firm that we need to keep our new player base and that with 80% of EVE being PVE base we need to conform to their needs. I will advocate for the firing of Hilmar an bring in a better CEO for CCP. I believe he is the reason EVE is a total ■■■■ show today. I will also make PVP without consent a thing of the pass and eliminate highsec wardecs.

I have countless hours of being a developer and see the abuse that players who inject new characters have done to this game. I will also remove capitals from the game as they are extremely unbalanced and need to be reworked. As well as make a ship class that is inbetween Battleships and Carriers to help balance the current meta.

For all the lies about the “countless hours being a developer” and FCing for “many well known alliances such as BoB and other major alliances” (even though no one knows who you are and reject that you were ever part of those alliances), at least it’s good to know that there’s one thing you won’t lie about.

It’s being a coward. Look at all of these threads crying about ganking, wardecs, and other general pvp in highsec. For someone who used to FC a “major” alliances in nullsec, you seem to be very occupied with a natural part of the game.

2 Likes