Alpha changes (enforced HS green safety)

And you think that’s how small corps survive? Your even lazier than I am.

No, I don’t get the gist. That’s just a jumble of unrelated things that you seemingly dislike.

I like how you’re having a go at Safety now too though, that’s funny.

I recall a corp mate telling me all the woes their small corp had keeping a POS. Fueling it and all that nonsense.

How is this any different?

I see…and was the Stanford Research Institute involved in this amazing ability of you to tell me what I think ? Were any spoons maliciously bent in this process ? I’m gonna have to call Uri Geller and tell him he’s been upstaged and The Amazing Elizabet now has full mind control over the entire world.

Now there’s an extra incentive to pop the station. I admit, we were in a wh which makes hanging around not worth it. Add the extra wh entrances and if i bother, I will just go back to operating outta a orca again.

Creepy Fit Orca! :smirk:

Nope, just when you say that only corps that can defend their structures should have them, then you factor in that large wardec corps farm structures for cores, the logical conclusion is that you only think large groups capable of fending off large wardec corps should own structures.

Oh yes…no attackers EVER lose their ships in a WH. Oh…wait…according to The Amazing Elizabet we never lose ships at all ! Did the spoon bending powers miss this one ?

And what are you trying to prove? We lost ships?

I hope your young because at this rate, your well on your way to a myocardial infarction! :laughing:

1 Like

I rate your ‘logical conclusions’ at about 0.00000001 on the Richter scale.

I have to admit, I can understand you raging about things you don’t understand. Thats been a staple for the forums for as long as I’ve been here.

Nah…I’m having fun. I genuinely don’t care.

Then why rant so hard over something you don’t care about and seem to nothing about?

2 Likes

As has people ignoring an argument because they have a vested interest in some or other part of it :slight_smile:

I’m not making you keep on responding. You are totally free to shut up. Same goes for Liz.

Ah! I suspected you were a botter. Gave away your hand there… :smirk:

Missed this after admitting you were a botter. :rofl:

Have a link?

Sorry, I already got bitched out for giving out info like that on the forums. (Cloaking device to start)

But if anyone can find the old battle fit orca, that would be a good start.

Nobody cares about small corps, that’s why they are small.

1 Like

I like your style, don’t get me wrong! But :stuck_out_tongue:

Got to have a sense of humor!