An Invite to CODE

Lol. No I have real friends and family. Most people you call friends are merely bots that you syphon money from by using glittery and fabulous words that have no meaning.

1 Like

Yah, but Iā€™m able to word hack the bots to give me moneyā€¦ so Iā€™m ok with that. Free money am I right? How do you get money?

Never be good enough never ever!

Frostpacker would log in to fight Aiko is what that meant

Woman Beater

1 Like

I actually work to earn money.

Come to Galmil faction warfare space and test your excuse.

Actually, no you donā€™t . I have it on good authority that you are, in actual factā€¦ a BOT.

That reply is, and of itself, a form of hate discrimination.

Would you care to rephrase your comment? You haveā€¦10,9,8,7ā€¦

1 Like

You have a memory malfunction, reliving the CODE era, unable to comprehend the awesomeness of Safety under the leadership of the Supreme Protectoress Aiko Danuja, Saviourette of Highsec, Pious Descendant of Hoshi, Scourge of Dakos.

Or else what?

Youā€™re going to burn her with a sick insult on the forums?

1 Like

Usually Iā€™m not a fan at all of your comments but this one of yours here today does positively raise an eyebrow.

1 Like

Still waiting for the rest of that countdown.

1 Like

Dyscalculia

Typical symptoms include:

• difficulty counting backwards

Lol, scissoring is still the most effective manuever.

Come to Low Sec to what follows 7.

An ellipsis ( ā€¦ ) consists of three evenly spaced periods and is used to indicate the omission of words or suggest an incomplete thought .

Have I completed your thought yet? Let me help you out with that incomplete thought by adding you to my kill board.

Its an invite, RSVP to be a trophy over the warm mantle of my fireplace. While I sit in my smoking robe, pipe filled with halfling fluff, I will blow smoke rings around your memory while the fire crackles and the rug I have made from your clone adorns my floor while entertain Calmil with explosions of their own ships.

Smoke Ring.

That wacky tobaccy has got to you.

2 Likes

Nobody is gonna bother coming to low sec to fight you because we all realize how awesome you are like a little yapping chihuahua

2 Likes

Poetry isnā€™t your strong suit.

You may want to stick to farming plexes in lowsec.