An Invite to CODE

Iā€™ve seen some weird, cringey replies on the forums, and this is definitely one of them.

1 Like

Get back to work, you Minmatar slave.

Takes a hold of Zaeraā€™s chin, and up and downs very fast twenty timesā€¦weā€™ve all seen the Tik Tok video that I am referring to.

1 Like

The Prophet laughs at your false bravado.

You cannot even defeat these pirates in high security space with the help of CONCORD.

Why wouldnā€™t you go to where the pirates are and stop them?

Your tears are delicious.

Do you double click or just use the arrow keys?

But I have no time to blow smoke-rings this morning. I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I am arranging, and itā€™s very difficult to find anyone." I should think so - in these parts! Gankers are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things!

3 Likes

@DrysonBennington

You have been on a solo crusade for years since you got smacked by CODE in 2013 and since then you just keep getting slapped around. You cry on the forum but never actually do anything. You remind me a bit of Dracvlad.

Slapped around? LMAO, give me details of where I was slapped around. I am betting that you are focussed on a circle jerk attack on these forums as being slapped around, but that is like being nipped by mites, and nothing like being slapped aroundā€¦

1 Like

Drac, tell the kids the story of the wreck HP nerf. I bet they donā€™t remember and we should make sure no one forgets how CCP favors ganking and makes it easier.

1 Like

Please no, thatā€™s like the last thing we need right now. Itā€™s bad enough that we have the proverbial sword of Damocles hanging over our heads by the way he lurks around not posting anything for months, but then responds within minutes of someone mentioning his name. Sudden Drac-attacks are the worst.

1 Like

Those Dryson threads were before my time in game so thanks for posting the recap. I guess I appreciate his continued opposition to ganking despite years of terrible ideas and complete failures. The man is at least consistent. And good lord Drac, you werenā€™t even @ and you still picked up that someone mentioned you. Like a spider just sitting in the web of the forum waiting for a thread to tingle.

1 Like

LOL, I was following two threads which I look at every so often, this one and Destinyā€™s rather well written one about war decing others, which I may add reminded me of C&P in 2009 and prior in how it was written, I wrote a post to praise it, but in the end did not post it, I am not sure Destiny would like my praise so I just liked one of the posts which was fun and left it at that.

I have Aiko blocked, I saw this blocked post and thought it was her, as it is about CODE and Safety I thought why not read it, so I opened it and saw it was another poster that I had blocked for being just plain nasty, and of course they mentioned me, so I thought it interesting to ask where I was slapped.

So you honestly think I erred in asking that question? OK then if that is what you feel then be my guest. But is there anything wrong looking at a couple of threads on the Eve forums every so often? Is it a crime to ask someone bad mouthing me to explain just how I was slapped? I have lost one ship to gankers in all my time playing and that was a Chinese ganker. Anyway I guess I was slapped there, maybeā€¦

Anyway I hope you are well.

:roll_eyes:

Not at all, I think the forums are better with you in them. Same thing with @Gix_Firebrand . Itā€™s the content everyone is looking for in this game. I hope @DrysonBennington posts another huge CODE thread, and @Lucas_Kell starts taking shots at @Altara_Zemara . Itā€™s what makes me check the forums all the time.

1 Like

Aiko Danuja temporarily permanently blocked for three consecutive life sentences until next week tomorrow.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but two of those community members have tragically and permanently passed away, and will never be seen again.

1 Like

@DrysonBennington

Actually that is incorrect. Gankers are at the top of the food chain, you Dryson being our prey , are at the bottom.

1 Like

You ran away from a girl @Dracvlad , scared of getting a spanking from @Destiny_Corrupted.

Even worse: he ran away from a boy pretending to be a girl on the internet.