I am pretty sure this is what broke him. Salty since 2013.
I never lost anything to Code. they gave me what I needed.
That is one long tantrum

Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
Und das heißt
Erika
Expects every one to speak german because he is german.
Hate to break it to you, little flower, but you lost WW1.
And 2.
Shows how much you really know about me. I am not only German, I am also Irish, English, Scottish, French, Dutch, and Cherokee.
And no, once again, No one said anything about expecting a person to speak German. You made that expectation up to have something to comment on.
To bad for you that Transylvania doesn’s exist any longer. Germany, however, does still exist.
‘Paddys day’ Hey guys I’m 1/15 Irish YAYAYAYYAAYAY
I can’t imagine what it’s like to be such a great individual!
We have learned that up to roughly 50 percent of @DrysonBennington genes come from Neanderthals.
He has faint genetic hints from past crossbreeding with an unidentified archaic human.
There is nothing to indicate that his ancestors were fastidious in their mating choices.
Anybody else lurking in your body @DrysonBennington ?
So, you’re 13% victim?
If we’re lucky, some Adderall.
Do you have powerful friends in nullsec? I reckon if you tell them that, they’ll leave you alone.
You are definitely making a racist and genetocally racist comment.
Still, you dont have any kills, you dont PvP. So what do you do?
Is your account a troll account? Most likely.
No, i used to run with CVA…but they all got paranoid at the first use of ‘He’s a Spy’, which is the easiest way to catch a CVA implant
Whenever the generality of someone calling someone a spy is said in a chat group, that is a hidden CVA paranoai agent.
No, having many bloodlines is definitely not They/Them.
Having many bloodlines means I come from a diverse family tree with branches and isn’t a tree trunk.
Only someone who is a victim and wants something from a supposed ‘inferior’ would use a persons genetics against them to make the person feel like a victim
I have a lot diversity in my bloodline, why should I be ashamed for knowing my ancestora?
Having friends is just another excuse to not play Eve Online.
Aww, you don’t have any friends? Poor thing.
Now Zaera is not completely heartless, she will be your friend for only 1 billion ISK.




