An Invite to CODE

Huh?

Is that why you play so much EvE Online? Because you have a complete lack of social relationships outside the game?

No, because i enjoy playing Eve Online, I have since I joined.

I mean what I said that I would log in for you.

I think it is time to accept Frostpacker into your alliance.

/

I recken he has more friends than your evil witch handler has.

Bro stop ignoring my duel requests. Accept or decline.

Explain what you mean exactly by logging in for someone because using someone else’s Eve Online account that isnt yours is a bannable offense.

Besides, no one wants a packer in their alliance.

He already has explained. What is it that you don’t understand?

Hands off frostpuppy, his soul belongs to @Aiko_Danuja .

The Prophet sees reading comprehension is not your strong suite.

How embarrassing for you.

1 Like

We are in need of joining alliances & we are okay to be extorted cause we can do the grunt work of many…

Frostpacker will be known as something spectacular… either with you or without,…

Do you ever come out of the station or do you hide behind the Undock Button all day long?

I wouldn’t consider two sentences to be overly challenging for you. Have you tried three? Maybe five.

No prophetising either, come up with something in your own words that equals five sentences and does not repeat itself.

Not too bright , are we?

Frosty tried to join the antigankers, and now they are griefing him.

Aww , poor frostpuppy

m-e-project
M.E. Project = Miners Extortion Project

My confusion with you continues.

The Prophet always comes up with his own words?

The Prophet is in space often. Even the most dangerous space, high security space, according to you.

One wonders why you haven’t used your alleged military might to cleanse high sec of these pirates.

However, even without the gift of prophecy, we all know why you cannot stop these pirates.

You lack the skill and the means.

Why are you preaching religion to begin with?

Can’t exhault yourself as a prophet because you would be ridiculed out of New Eden. You can’t use an in-game prophet because that would go against your seld idolism and you certaintly cant use real world religion because that would violate the EULA.

So, just exactly, which prophet are you referring to? Because just like all saviours of High Sec, you have all failed to be Gods or Goddesses.

Not even the Long Limb Roes want you in the same can with them.

Calm down miner.

1 Like

The Prophet says you are afraid to PvP in highsec.

He said as much to me this morning at brunch. We were there sipping mimosas and enjoying the warm breeze. I commented that the apple blossoms look lovely this year.

Then all of a sudden the Prophet’s eyes rolled back in His head, and He began to twitch and jerk as if having a grand mal seizure.

“What is happening, your Prophetness?” I asked. “Do you require medical assistance?”

Then the sun was eclipsed by the moon. The oceans began boiling, and it rained blood. When the Prophet spoke, it was as if a thousand voices in harmony spoke through Him.

“DRYSON BENNINGTON IS AFRAID TO PVP IN HIGHSEC” he said. Then he added, “ALSO, HE LOOKS LIKE A DORK.”

Then we shared another round of mimosas.

1 Like

Who is this Pilot? Such a lovely name!

/

Subscription is just 1bill ion isk

That is why miner culling is necessary, they grow too fat.

1 Like