An Invite to CODE

Calm down miner

I am giving my co- friends a heads up to d-scan…

Why would an organisation that is dedicated to protecting asteroid belts from illegal miners in high-sec, have any interest in operating outside it’s jurisdiction to pursue a false prophet?

,make it a hurricane before I go insane.
It’s only half past 12, but I don’t care,
It’s five o’clock somewhere.

There is no such thing as an illegal miner. Unless you can prove the miner is a bot, you are murdering innocent people.

All miners are bots.

None are innocent.

1 Like
How about grab a Miner by the collar and shake them?

shake-it-names-withheld

@DrysonBennington , break the New Halaima Code of Conduct and Agents will find you, judge you and prosecute you as defined in the cited Law.

Questioning the validity of the New Order’s permits is itself a violation of the commandments of The Code.

Ganged around 20 targets today, Frostpacker was untouchable the whole time

@Aaaarrgg do you think you could check the pending Alliance join request on Code. Please

1 Like

Hahaha, that train already left the station years ago.

1 Like

Getting ganked was too much for @DrysonBennington

Poor little thing now hides in lowsec from the big bad CODE wolf.

3 Likes

You are correct as always, sometimes miners need guidance in finding the ability to resist the temptation of extracting ore.

Some miners might even be greedy others might just be out seeking something as precious which brings me to ask you Princess if you will be attending the function on the 26th?

/
@Aiko_Danuja Will you be accompanying me to the ball?

Frostpacker is ready and waiting. The date is set for the 28th

Are you in? @DrysonBennington

You know that this is just a video game right?

3 Likes

Corrected

Meme, I did not post that comment.

If miners didn’t exist, then nothing would get built. CCP will never get rid of miners because miners are the backbone to EVERYTHING in Eve Online. So why do miner gankers still insist on trying to break the game and turn the game into Pay-to-Play?

Ganging up on barges and freighters really isn’t PvP because neither ship really has the ability to fight back and win.

1 Like

Doesn’t one player make a voluntary choice to be a miner?

1 Like

No. No. Don’t be silly.

CCP forces all new bros into mining and makes them join mining corps that run totally fair and balanced buy back programs.

As promised to you just nearly a few moons ago we will log in for you!

All that is required from you is to lead the way.

I had cut the leash that held me to Aiko and her watch dogs

Wanted to let her down easy over dinner the other evening in Amarr though bookings were rather expensive and we had already spent over budget for the month.

It was a lead up to a proposal to ask for her forgiveness and to finally close the book.

Miners need guidance whether it is from a large Nulblock or a small HS Corp lead.

Aiko is responsible for the safety of ourselves.