An Invite to CODE

From the looks of your board, you haven’t engaged in PvP since July, 2022.

So please, come to the factional warzone in Low Sec.

I also have to wonder, what percentage of damage CODE does, individually per gank, per ganker compared to my percentage of damage done during PvP?

I think Noah also lost a Kronos.
Do you know him?
Noah Nasked?

I have no idea how that one loss is about as much as my entire net worth yet I have nearly quadruple your PVP skill, according to solo records (fighting up against harder targets where you are likely to lose).

1. what would that show? That somehow more dps = better pvper? That’s some top tier logical fallacy nonsense right there. So, nothing new given the complexity of each engagement and
  2. It wouldn’t be that hard to figure out. It would involve some maths, so don’t let that deter you.

That was years ago friend. Or can a pilot as skilled as yourself also not read?

The Prophet also knows CODE has been gone a long time, which you apparently do not know.

It is obvious you haven’t fought this new generation of pirates at all. It is obvious you are afraid.

If you weren’t, you wouldn’t be crying electronically on here. You’d be preparing your ship for battle and seeking them out.

But you aren’t. You know why. The Prophet sees your cowardice and smiles.

Had Vinnie ever roasted your profile?

Nine years later

Still whining!

3 Likes

@DrysonBennington Come visit me in Ahbazon.

We all know a one year old you are not

You know darn well that he’ll never show his face in that system because:

1. it’s too far out of the way
    Or
  2. You’re not worth his time
    Or
  3. only real pvpers reside in null
    Or
  4. Pick any other excuse on your miner bingo card.
2 Likes

He’s probably going to say Ahbazon is an unfair location, or that he cannot go there because it is not the fw space he usually dies in.

Does this mean he is performing FW as a form of ritual suicide or something? :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smirk:

I don’t know if there is a name for it, but perhaps we can call it suicide welping.

1 Like

Reminds me of @Dracvlad

Yawn, baited on a Geee, lol.

RIOT v @DrysonBennington

I’ve been titan bridged to a lot of attacks, and believe me, it was not elite PVP.

Holds hand up and points to middle finger.