An Invite to CODE

Mr. Bennington, I have a good idea for a troll. You take an Assault Cruiser, say a Vagabond, fit it up with so much tank, like dual LASB and adaptive invulnerability fields, run T3 abyss in a 0.6 system, wait for the Coercers or Thrashers or Catalysts to show up, overheat everything and burn away with AB, run your LASBs and when your shield starts suffering you activate ADCU, and make sure you lock all the dudes and assign drones/one shot to each ship. Free ganker killmails!

Also saw a video of ubertanked DST baiting Tornadoes on the 4-4 undock. It’s fantastic, like 400k EHP with a billion in bait cargo (geckos, rare faction mods, implants, etc.). Try it out! Gets a lot of good ganker tears.

Common tactic

2 Likes

Nothing can beat his pipe bombing idea.

@DrysonBennington What’s up why are you ignoring my offer? I will actually PVP you in low sec, exactly as you asked.

2 Likes

The only thing cringier than “come to lowsec” is “come to Ahbazon”.

“Come fight me [where other better people protect me].”

Both are afraid to leave their blob.

:nerd_face: :fire: :clown_face:

WHO WILL WIN?

2 Likes

Fixed this for you .

2 Likes

Calm down miner.

I am . " I mine because it’s RELAXING "

1 Like

Well I am still stuck on a war deccer being afraid to put up a war hq and war dec me, in the end he joined RIOT to make it easy.

Then those excuses as you put it, or what one could say are pretty justified reasons to ignore someone who can’t hunt more than a few jumps from Amarr came into place, Amarr was too far away and Destiny skulking around a hub was not worth my time.

I have to say that I have never said that real PvP’rs only reside in nullsec. Sorry to put a damper on your imagination.

…didn’t you also join an alliance, because you are too weak to survive on your own?

1 Like

We are all to weak to survive on our own, unless you scurry around like a rat for ever

I left for a few months and one of the very first threads I read again has @Dracvlad still fussing about his fake war dec thing from over a year ago and talk about a couple more LK alts. Bless you guys. Although where is @Gix_Firebrand ? Why is he not here roflcoptering something?

1 Like

Gix has tragically passed on. He’s posting on the great big forum in the sky now, bless his heart.

They’re going after me next. Pretty much every post I make in GD gets hidden now.

Probably had enough of whinebaby stupidity.

Can you refer me to the correct place where you preveously rehashed it? These are rather serious accusations, even for you.

There, I’m not doing any more work than pulling up another post. You can follow the link and read the trail of posts in the other thread. There’s plenty of other stuff too though.

1 Like

Really?

Oh wow ok.

XD the above comment was my first flagged post! I am sorry, and I don’t know what I did to be offensive.