Announcement: Shrine to a Caldari Hero Operational

The Shrine to Sarth Jenneth is now sufficiently stocked with Achuran Tourists to permit regular sacrifices upon the Altar of God. A portion of the blood of each sacrifice will be treated with chemicals to protect its bright red color against oxidation and splattered over the statue of Sarth Jenneth’s Achuran wife, posed as it is in the act of being destroyed. Thus, over time her statue will become more and more blooded and more and more inspiring to the Civire and Deteis people.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s how that is going to work out… more then likely, it will just make them angry at you.

4 Likes

Quick question: Have you asked Civire and Deiteis around about how they feel about it? Just curious.

1 Like

Not great, personally.

5 Likes

Ewww, filth and perversions all around.

4 Likes

He’s a Blood Raider!
In the Name of God, foul Heretic, you will be cast from the Golden seat and into the black, to forever feel pain and anguish in the deepest pit of Hell.
May your perverse traditions and practices be forever hunted and destroyed, and may the blood of innocents you spill not be in vain, for you will one day be gone, along with all of your terrifying altars.
Amen.

No … I’m sorry, sir, but if he were a Blood Raider he’d be following Bloody Omir instead of his own bloody nose. He’s a somewhat weird Sabik/Amarr hybrid cultist. Also the prophet of his own (pretty small but well-funded because: egger) cult. Also extreme enough that other Sabik generally refuse to associate with him.

He’s called “The Butcher” for a reason.

I sometimes wonder whether anyone other than his brother truly follows him. I expect he has at least one other for sure, but, how many of his apparent followers are basically just Sabik mercenaries going, “Eh, he’s a little weird but he pays well”?

Maybe being better at mass indoctrination (with TCMC, vitoc, and classical conditioning variants), herding people to their deaths and stage-managing mass slaughter looks good on a resume back in Delve. Maybe “Naupliusism” as a distinct sect has a dedicated membership of three.

Although, come to think of it, I find it very easy to believe both of the others are, for one reason or another, more attached to Nauplius himself than to his insights. One is his brother; the other … well, I expect she gets what she needs out of her service. I expect she’s grateful for the opportunities and the protection he offers.

Do either of them really believe in the Red God? In “Naupliusism’s” particular, special form of that being? Do either of them care whether the Matari and, now, Achur they help murder are “given over to destruction” or not? They might really be more mainline Sani Sabik, seeing all this as a sort of song of blood and slaughter … the wanton exercise of a capsuleer’s power and all the pointless, self-indulgent destruction it can wreak.

Maybe the only person who finds “Naupliusism” itself meaningful … is its prophet, The Butcher, praying to a god who exists only in his own head.

Deluded. Corrupt. Drenched in murder upon murder upon pointless, empty murder.

And alone.

8 Likes

Honestly, at times I think this is all just an enormous publicity stunt and/or elaborate attention-seeking ploy on his part and he doesn’t actually buy into his own drivel.

I mean, yes, he’s an obvious sociopath, but the depths of his apparent delusion are almost too comical to be plausible. It’s as if this is some kind of a long-running trolling attempt, riding Blooder coattails for brand recognition. Performance ‘art’ through mass murder, so to say.

1 Like

The True Faith values orthopraxy over orthodoxy; it matters less whether one gives intellectual assent to some series of propositions than whether one sacrifices the necessary quantity of slaves upon the Altar of God in correctly performed ritual.

His practice is still Heresy of the…
Second Order,
Making his Sin unforgivable and his Body in need of Holy cleansing with the burning light of Amarr.
Where were his Altars again?
I feel an urge to Burn them.

Over Saisio III, the Achuran homeworld. Docking is Public.

He’s not, as Aria’s pointed out. He follows Naupliusism. Consider that, as you call him a heretical Blood Raider: He’s a capsuleer who runs his own heretical cult. Deprive him of the notoriety and oxygen he craves.

3 Likes

Even the heretics find him hereical.

4 Likes

Have you seen Jin-Mei anime?

3 Likes

No, and if you ever show it to me, I will find you.

And I will watch every holoshow you like but haven’t quit finished yet…

JUST so that I can spoil the endings of every. single. one.

1 Like

The ones with tentacles and orifices?

My book "Your wish is my command” also have tentacles(but from Rogue AI) and pleasure with a plus that exercises your mind and creativity instead of showing you everything and making your mind numb.

2 Likes

I’m not really sad.

1 Like

Are you reading NeoCom mail, Ms. Tsukiyo?

Isn’t there 2 pills and a jab for that?

1 Like

You can certainly get a kind of jab from Naupliusim…although it might cost you a little blood.

2 Likes