Anomic Missions STEALTH Buffed without any warning!

well, im using active tank hawk, with all lvl 4 support skills and caldari navy faction bcus and im getting 234 dps which is not enough to break the tank. when reload comes he almost repairs himself fully… so i guess i need lvl 5 support skills and maybe implant :confused:

made several burners

burner blood, same time maybe a bit more.

serpentis burners, I had to use almost two clips

angel agents refused

guristas agent, could not break his tank …untill I remembered to OL guns.

agent sansa same a usual, OL AB to web it then approach and burn it down.

oc I have cap and rocket implants

Whats the range you are using when using your hawk against the DD? For that one i had a ton of trouble due to ticks basically eating the last second of rocket flight time until i got the missile skill to 5 that helped with range. That one is very dependent on your rocket range

About 12 kms… I guess i nees to go closer. Im running dual caldari navy web setup, should i add third one?:confused:

I failed to beat angel with daredevil… Now i fitted vengeance to do the job, but i guess it will fail also,

Blood is the almost the same , but a tad longer,

Sansha is same for me,

Gurista is the easiest one, dunno why,

Still failing with serpentis one

Are you orbiting or using keep at range
Because the last second tick of missiles can cut off.

There has been some wild extensive theorycrafting on the percentage and all kinds of stuff but basically you sometimes lose your missle before the extra length that last second will send it.

If you are orbiting the target, this also makes your rockets actually travel farther as it is not a straight line that the enemy is flying directly toward if you get what im trying to say

I would use keep at range instead of orbit and would guarantee more of your rockets would actually hit if you are iffy on support skills/implants

Or use “Approach” button.

Just tried everytnhing, added 3rd navy web. And still not good enough, managed to break it to 2/3 armor and then burned my launchers and got to flee away…

4lvl support skills with no implants is just not enough to break him

I am quite late on this topic, and I suggest a theory based on my observation. I think this buff could be an unintentional outcome when you tweak something in game codes. I can give 2 examples I can remember.

1. When CCP revamped the defender missiles they also broke the defender missiles of the burner too, so you no longer need to worry about defender missiles.

2. Cap batteries did not use to resist neuts from the blood raider burner(90 per tick, and 68 per tick after -25% resistance of Cap battery II applied) and that was (stealth) fixed in an update that enabled the “XX GJ neutralized from someone” message to pop up your battle log.

The two changes above were not seen in the patch notes but we can still find changes somehow relates to it. So my theory is that this wave of burner buffs might be an unintentional outcome of programming of some new NPC mechanics (for example, re-implementing the NPC repair from “repair on certain chance” to “always repair”).

Edit: One of the now removed GM quote supported my theory that they did changed the repair mechanic. In the past it was “sometimes skip repair”, and one fix made it “over repair”, and another fix made it normal. The latter one fix was mentioned in patch notes.

1 Like

There are some new sleeper NPCs in the making. Maybe they will have some new NPC mechanics and CCP broke some code unintentionally.

Definitely, if CCP said it was unintentional then we must consider it as an accident.

Bugs happen every day and may even cost the life of people, this is just annoying. Still nothing to enjoy.

The burners have repaired at the same rate/had same defense for YEARS CCP.

YEARS.

You let thus “unintended feature” of “burners stop repairing” go on for YEARS?

Everyone here knows us players have tested this ■■■■ WAY WAY more than your team or QA.

We know for FACT that for YEARS the burners have been same.

“Grow some balls” and raise the store prices…
Wait that was ceo…

How about Grow some balls and just say you buffed burners for first time in ober THREE YEARS

So Angel Base is now finally at the “intended developer level” for the FIRST TIME in over TWO YEARS?

Is this honestly what your gm iceberg is admitting???

That you let Dramiels in Angel Anomic Base be at an “unintended developer level” for OVER 2 YEARS.

And you just now finally FIXED IT TO THE “INTENDED LEVEL”?

Either your team/gms are

1. Lying
  2. Ignorant
  3. Sooooo terrible that they literally took over 2 years to make their NEWEST ASPECT OF PVE be at the “intended developer level”

Lol, wtf is wrong with you?

This is the shiny flagship of Eve’s newest, hardest Pve… and you let it rot and be at an unintended developer level for over 2 years?

Wtf?

Yo ccp

If you need me to post videos of the Angel Anomic base from 2015, one from 2016, one from early 2017 and one currently live… i can.

You will see DRAMIELS ARE SAME FOR YEARS until now when they are finally “at their intended developer level”…

You need us to do this for you or can you all just open up YouTube or Google those specific videos yourselfs???

Go watch them or let us know you need us to give you links to the evidence that your gm/team is wrong

The most annoying on this is, that there is no response, no intention to clarify this by ccp. -.-

@CCP_Lebowski still someone there, annyyyyooooneee ? :frowning: The Cake is a lie, fixes did nothin!

Just looked up chruker.dk for data and did the math and sadly find that CCP may be right on what it intends. Yeah, the burners used to be easier because they skipped repairing. Now if CCP do want to get the old experience back they will have to nerf the reapir amount, which is too good to happen.

Some burners are still doable, but some other fittings have been rendered useless because of that.

For example my Hawk fitting vs daredevil
[Hawk, Hawk]

Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Gistii A-Type Small Shield Booster
Pithum C-Type Thermal Dissipation Amplifier
Pithum C-Type Kinetic Deflection Amplifier
Dread Guristas Stasis Webifier
Dread Guristas Stasis Webifier

280mm ‘Scout’ Artillery I
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II

Small Capacitor Control Circuit II
Small Processor Overclocking Unit I

Fusion S x20
Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket x200

http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online/item.php?type_id=34143 says the repair rate is 65.00 HP/s
In my current cap stable fitting, rockets hit 131 on burner armor every 1.78s, that’s about 73 dps (I can squeeze some pencents more if I train all V skills, use better modules and implants) before subtracting one tenth for reloading time, giving the actual dps around 66, which will not break the armor.

Now the cyclone fitting (7 smartbombs and some shield, cap lasts for about 3 minute) as in this old video (no longer works now)

EMP Smartbombs hit dramiel for 97 per 7.5s cycle, so dps is 97*7/7.5=90.53

http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online/item.php?type_id=34141 says a rate of 8.83 HP/s regen + 70.00 HP/s boost. Even if we don’t consider the regen it will take 112s to melt 2300HP shield. However in that video the shield melt in merely one minute (0:49-1:53)

Now the Cruor mechanic should be similar, although turret damage is not constant and depends on how you position (you can guide Cruor into buildings to get it stuck)

You can still kill it with the cap stable wolf with 1 Gyrostabilizer(Thanks that they actually fixed the neut resistance), although it will take much longer than before(used to be within the first magazine to kill, now will need about 1.6 magazine).

[Wolf, Wolf fit]

Gyrostabilizer II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Coreli A-Type Small Armor Repairer
Centum C-Type Energized Thermal Membrane

Small Cap Battery II
Stasis Webifier II

200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
Rocket Launcher II

Republic Fusion Sx480

Sansha(tested on TQ) and Guristas(only tested on sisi) are still doable. The additional tank isn’t that much against daredevil with 2 Magnetic Field Stabilizers. Haven’t tested the Angel agent yet.

1 Like

the chruker database is
Database: Mosaic (2015-05-02)
so should not reflect any recent changes in the burners .

I’m not sure whether the damage part of Burner changed or not.

I am assuming they haven’t changed that data.
I googled on some EVE databases, and most of them are quite old. Please tell me if you know any other better sources.

Chruker.dk
2015-05
https://o.smium.org/db/attribute/1893
2015-08link
http://schildwall-playground.stefan-damerau.de/sisileaks/newtext/
2016-12link
EVE Neocom 2017-07 somehow it doesn’t show data like shield boost rates, but the other data are in accordance with other sources.