Another CSM and another candidate banned by CCP

CCP pet players need only apply.

It is time the community votes for its official representative’s without CCP interfering and simply choosing their pet players. Let this post be that I election.

I hereby cast my vote for Creecher to head the new Community confederacy.

Cast your vote’s below.

2 Likes

Vote for me. Why? Because the community loves me. Not that they have a choice…

2 Likes

A great choice QuakeG, the confederacy gains its second member.

2 Likes

…if ccp directly appointed csm…they could do that…it is, of course their game and not a RL government…

1 Like

Vote for me, why because i’ll give you more isk than the next guy.

Vote for “none of the above”.

Edit: Added link for the informationally challenged.

go back under your bridge troll.

popcorn

3 Likes

The confederacy has 2 members as of current, I elect my self as speaker and defender of confederacy. The confederate CSM will be announced when CCP announce’s its puppet CSM ‘‘winners’’.

ISD Dorrim is now our official moderator. I hope he keeps a clean topic when dealing with our new confederate player council. He has also given the Eve confederacy deacto legitimacy by virtue of ISD posting. A great day for the eve confederacy.

Stop saying that. And I’ve always been an official moderator. It’s my job to moderate the forums. Always has been, always will be. Totally impartial. Just keep it civil and on topic.

3 Likes

You don’t need to write * popcorn * … we have :popcorn:. Just put it between colons.

i hear weasles
i hear weasles
i hear weasles
i hear weasles
i hear weasles
i hear weasles

this is pretty much all you are saying.

Your rather droll attempt at “revolution” is neither interesting or going to gain any traction.

but keep spinning your wheels, son… before the nice young men in their clean white coats come to take you away.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don’t listen to those who berate the new EVE confederacy we are the offical player council for the game, your votes here count unlike on the CCP pet player csm.

CCP has had pets for as long as the game has existed. Always will.

*BoB

ITT:

3 Likes

Naming yourself after a treasonous rebellion, which was strongly influenced by slaving. Good call.

(CCP really don’t control who gets onto the CSM. I know there are others who wouldn’t be on it if CCP would have done that, over the last few terms)

2 Likes

“it isn’t wrong that people are slaves. What’s wrong is that slaves aren’t people”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He could be from the Swiss Confederation, or really like football or some other internationally popular sport that has a confederation. It’s not like America invented the word “confederate” during its civil war.

You’re probably right, though.